flowlapache

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone!
I'm using modmii 6.0.5, I would like to update to new 7.0.1 but modmii doesn't purpose me this update...is it normal? should I download the 6.0.7 zip version?
thanks a lot ;)

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone!
I'm using modmii 6.0.5, I would like to update to new 7.0.1 but modmii doesn't purpose me this update...is it normal? should I download the 6.0.7 zip version?
thanks a lot ;)
Oh, you want 7.0.1? Come join us in the IRC channel. I will help you with that.

P.S. You may have to clear your cache.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
ModMii for Windows
Version 7.0.0 Released!
by XFlak

Download ModMii Installer Here

Download Spanish ModMii Installer Here
Spanish version not updated yet, still at v6.0.6

Download Italian ModMii Installer Here
Italian version not updated yet, still at v4.8.2

Download French ModMii Installer Here
French version not updated yet, still at v4.6.1

Download Dutch ModMii Installer Here
Dutch version not updated yet, still at v4.6.1

See first post for more info.
7.0.0 Changelog

• The ModMii user interface was totally rewritten in this update and now not only works on Windows but also on Macs and Linux. Note that when ModMii is being run on a Mac or linux System Menu themes are not supported. Big thanks goes out to DeadlyFoez who played a major role in this update.
  • Chuck Norris doesn't use ModMii, ModMii uses Chuck Norris.
  • Other minor changes and bugfixes.

girl_wii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
helooooo, noob here.

i have a question. im gettin a wii in a matter of days, and i need that thing unlocked, but the more i surf, the more i get confused. many tutorials on this, and im just trying to figure out whats the best way, and the easyest way. this seems interesting to me.

please explaion something to me :

1. this program unlocks everything? dvd player, all games to play...? is internet fully functional too? am i gonna be able to connect to my wlan with flat interent and surf my brains out freely?

2. are there updates for this? some threads have main instructions on first page, and they update that same first page as somehting new comes, so everybody can find it easily. is this the case here?

3. are all versions of wii supported?

thanks!

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
1 not sure if all dvd players can be used for dvd playback , i just know mines fine.. All games work fine (in my experience so far) Internet is fully functional , no issues at all.
2 modmii is updated regularly .
3. all wii's are supported , older wiis are better suited due to better brick protection options , but functionally they are all the same. apart from wiis without gamecube ports.

Having said all that , modmii is really the best solution to mod your wii , especially as you stated your a "noob" , there is tremendous support , i would suggest reading the forums and understanding what you intend to do , so you can follow the guides generated in modmii with some idea of whats going on.

memrat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just found this (modwii) and I'm amazed by it!

I am having a few problems though I hope I can get some help with please...

My wii was originally modded using a guide similar to: http://www.robmulally.net/my-wii-guides/wii-4-2e-load-backup-games-from-hdd/

This was a long time ago however, and I would like to bring everything up to date.

I have run the modmii wizard and, using the 'bomb' teqnique, installed HBC (although I already had an earlier version from the previous mod - it updated this), and installed bootmii as boot2. This all worked fine and when exiting hackmii I'm directed to HBC.

This is where the problems start. When I try to run iso 236 installer, nothing happens, it just goes back to HBC without doing anything. I then try Simple IOS PAtcher, and although this loads, it just goes to a black screen and stops - I then have to reset the Wii (5 sec hold of power) and try again, with exactly the same results.

I've tried waiting for the flashing wireless symbol, turning off wireless, in fact everything I can think of, but I can't seem to get past this step.

Any ideas? (running 4.3E btw)

Thanks for any help,

M.

Anon10W1z

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just found this (modwii) and I'm amazed by it!

I am having a few problems though I hope I can get some help with please...

My wii was originally modded using a guide similar to: http://www.robmulall...games-from-hdd/

This was a long time ago however, and I would like to bring everything up to date.

I have run the modmii wizard and, using the 'bomb' teqnique, installed HBC (although I already had an earlier version from the previous mod - it updated this), and installed bootmii as boot2. This all worked fine and when exiting hackmii I'm directed to HBC.

This is where the problems start. When I try to run iso 236 installer, nothing happens, it just goes back to HBC without doing anything. I then try Simple IOS PAtcher, and although this loads, it just goes to a black screen and stops - I then have to reset the Wii (5 sec hold of power) and try again, with exactly the same results.

I've tried waiting for the flashing wireless symbol, turning off wireless, in fact everything I can think of, but I can't seem to get past this step.

Any ideas? (running 4.3E btw)

Thanks for any help,

M.
First off, it's called ModMii, and second, I need an answer to the next question.

What text shows up on the screen (if any) in IOS236 Installer? That behavior is normal if it says it installed successfully.

memrat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
First off, it's called ModMii, and second, I need an answer to the nextx question.

What text shows up on the screen (if any) in IOS236 Installer? That behavior is normal if it says it installed successfully.
Indeed, ModMii - apologies for the incorrect name.

IOS236 installer doesn't show anything on the screen. Once I'ce clicked on IOS236 Installer from within HBC, I then click 'load' and it immediately goes back to HBC without any text on the screen. When I press 'load' on Simple IOS Patcher something comes on the screen very quickly (too quickly to read), and then it black screens which needs resetting.

Thanks for any help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk