• No, and I posted what went wrong

Votes: 120 11.9%

• Total voters

L05t

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I finally did the install the other day. When I used the Wad manager toi install all the ISO and Ciso and 4.1E it came back with 1 outta 34 didnt install. I didnt see the one but just installed the 4.1e again and followed all the rest of the instuctions. When I got to the end the Priiloader part. Well lets just say the it didnt go like the instuctiones said. It didnt install the ez way so I tried to install with the 249. It said 2 errors. I rebooted and Prii didnt come on. (I was in rush and didnt try to boot the wii holding the rest botton yet.) but thats not my question.

After the installed all of the stuff I got from here, I throw in a DVD copy of sports resort that we have been playing since it came out. It said i needed to upgrade my firmware. Now that i didnt understand cause it never asked me that before and i was before on 3.4E. Now that I'm on 4.1 it needs an update so I pushed countinue and it installed something i guess cause after the update, the DVD booted and so i checked my firmware, I'm still on 4.1E and HBC still starts. I had to leave and could not do or check more.

How can It need to upgrade on a higher firmware?

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice to see this finally got stickied, its quite an app for any that use it from novices to advanced users

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Woohoo! NUSAD got stickied!! Just wait until v4.1.5 comes out! Oh man, its gonna be sweet!
biggrin.gif

L05t said:
It didnt install the ez way
there's an easy way and a hard way now???????? what do u mean by 'the easy way'
so I tried to install with the 249. It said 2 errors.
That's normal, if u read it, it just says that there isn't a password or something like that... I actually think they are called "warnings" not "errors" though
I rebooted and Prii didnt come on. (I was in rush and didnt try to boot the wii holding the rest botton yet.) but thats not my question.
well, Prii doesn't come on unless u hold reset... so again, nothing abnormal there

After the installed all of the stuff I got from here, I throw in a DVD copy of sports resort that we have been playing since it came out. It said i needed to upgrade my firmware. Now that i didnt understand cause it never asked me that before and i was before on 3.4E. Now that I'm on 4.1 it needs an update so I pushed countinue and it installed something i guess cause after the update, the DVD booted and so i checked my firmware, I'm still on 4.1E and HBC still starts. I had to leave and could not do or check more.

How can It need to upgrade on a higher firmware?

You need to enable the block updates priiloader SM hack

AlexMason

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get this error is this normal? i disabled my firewall and ran in administrator mode it keeps doing this

ive ran this thing 20 times

Code:
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ NUS Auto DownloaderÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂv4.1.4
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂby XFlak

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂDOWNLOAD LOG - New Downloads Only

info : 50 files checked, 239 mb, 3 sec, 78079 kb/sec.
34 errors occurred.

Priiloader Hacks Missing!

ÂÂ *If you see any red errors above, delete any files with 'MD5 mismatch',
ÂÂÂÂSave your Download Cue (S), then load it from the Main Menu and and try again.
ÂÂÂÂNote: if YAWMM has 'MD5 mismatch', its ok, it means you got a new release of it

ÂÂ *If you are experiencing errors, make sure you have free space here: dl
ÂÂÂÂand make sure you're connected to the internet (try disabling firewall)

ÂÂ *If all files are 'OK', make sure that dl is your SD card Drive Letter
ÂÂ *If dl is not your SD card Drive Letter, copy the contents of
ÂÂ the dl folder to your SD card

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ O = Open File Location (dl)
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ L = Log: View download_log.md5 to see which files were checked

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ S = Save Download Cue (existing Download Cue will be renamed)
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ S+= Save Download Cue+ (add files to existing Download Cue)

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ A = Verify ALL Files in dl (does not check missing files)

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ M = Main MenuÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ+ÂÂExpand Window
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ E = ExitÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ -ÂÂShrink Window

ÂÂEnter Selection Here:

AlexMason

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And i would assume that priiloader hacks file missing is normal. I think i read something about that a few pages back.

EDIT:
Thanks for this great program kudos if it works for me. If not still kudos for the effort you put into this thing.

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Source is available for download in the first post (be sure to read the read me!)... but u may want to wait a week or so for v4.1.5 to be released, up to u.

If u use my work, all that I ask is that u credit me, and all the others who's work u are using. And only use my work for good/legal things, and keep it GPL compliant (and preferably free to all, but technically GPL allows u to charge a fee under specific circumstances)

yoshi2889

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
smftools.comlu.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes yes...

I only use it for SMFTools, it's not illegal. It doesn't do anything that has to do with Piracy, just modify SMF (Simple Machines Forum). It's free to all:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/in...?topic=386685.0
I will add some pieces of code to it so it is better. That's the only thing I do.

By the way, do you maybe have a complete BAT file?

You see, I'm a bad person at Visual Basic, and I don't get how you can do console apps lol

Like I said, will add you to the credits (didn't use other peoples work, except the tools).

Much thanks.

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
yoshi2889 said:
I'm sorry but if you first use set in lower letters and then SET, it looks like you did copy it.
You're joking right? Because I used caps in one place and not the other, you're accusing me of copying code from others? I think I misunderstood you...???

yoshi2889

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
smftools.comlu.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
XFlak said:
yoshi2889 said:
I'm sorry but if you first use set in lower letters and then SET, it looks like you did copy it.
You're joking right? Because I used caps in one place and not the other, you're accusing me of copying code from others? I think I misunderstood you...???
No I mean that it looks weird.

I will clean up the source code and give it to you.

I don't touch the important parts.

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
If anyone wants a sneek peek at NUSAD v4.1.5 PM me with your email address
biggrin.gif

It wont be long until I release it publicly, I just need to write up a changelog, update the shared source code package and a couple other things

PS. if u test out v4.1.5 before its officially released, please don't tell anyone about the new features I added
biggrin.gif

nerezza

Trophies
XP
Country
Zeer said:
XFlak said:
did u follow pepxl's suggestion to nerezza and perform a windows update to install .NET framework 3.5?

I have framework 3.5 installed. Tried restarting and doing it, still same problem.

I'm more or less getting the same problem as L05t below \/ \/ \/

Hey, not sure if you got this working yet (haven't read any more posts) but I managed to get mine working. At least, I no longer get the .Net error but I am still getting the 34 errors (missing priiloader hacks).

What I did was install every .Net Framework I could find. Comb through here and find what you can. I now have the following installed:
  • Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 SP2
  • Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0
  • Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
  • Microsoft .NET Framework 4
I am pretty sure it was 3.5 that was the issue but then again you say you have it. Just get all the ones I listed because mine is working now. Also if it helps I am running XP (x32) SP3.

I haven't figured out how to rectify the missing priiloader problem(s) yet, I'll have a look when I get a chance. Kinda hoping someone's already given you the answer so I can get it too. If not, does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Oh good nevermind, Priiloader Hacks missing isn't a problem. Thx for the assistance XFlak.
(just to be positive does this mean I don't need those missing files AT ALL or I need to download that support folder? The Wii is being upgraded to 4.2)

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
XFlak said:
If anyone wants a sneek peek at NUSAD v4.1.5 PM me with your email address
biggrin.gif

It wont be long until I release it publicly, I just need to write up a changelog, update the shared source code package and a couple other things

PS. if u test out v4.1.5 before its officially released, please don't tell anyone about the new features I added
biggrin.gif

you now i'll be wanting in lol PM sent

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@xflak Congrats on the sticky, you earned it and this app is way cool bro.

@yoshi2889 I'm eager to see this little project your working on complete, I'm a 1.1.11 SMF owner and operator and would find your proposed tool helpful. Helpful indeed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.