Hacking Question Best way to create the emuNAND on microsd with SX OS?

Surfi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

Today I updated my SX OS to the latest version and I wanted to move my old emuNAND to the microsd. I did move it with that option in the SX OS menu and after that I deleted the old emunand from the Switch NAND. That's my actual situation and everything seems to work correctly.
What I would like to know is if I am well like I am, or if I should have done a completely new emuNAND on the microSD and then restore my microSD files backup.
My SX OS folder has 15GB and only boot0.bin, boot1.bin, full.00.bin, full.01.bin, full.02.bin and full.03.bin files on it.

Which of the options given (microSD as partition or microSD as files) is the best one and which I am supposed to have after migrating the emunand from internal storage to the microsd?

Finally, I would also like to know is if after having the emuNAND on the microsd, I can restore my very first and clean sysNAND backup and let the console with the emuNAND on one side for all the scene and such, and on the other side my OFW with a clean NAND for if one day I want to play online with my original games or just delete emuNAND and let my Switch in the cleanest way possible.

Thank you very much

username23bob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure about your other questions, but yes to the last one. and personally, i went with the emunand partion since it seemed like the safer option.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.