Hacking Best switch cfw loader?

TheHackersHat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Except the SX Gear which is just the dongle and the jig, is still $24.95 according to TX themselves

Just because they are kids it doesn't mean they automatically break everything they own. My niece is 8, she has a Switch and she takes perfect care of it. Kids aren't stupid, they know how to take care of stuff as long as you teach them the importance of it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

https://www.aliexpress.com/af/switc...25135722&origin=n&catId=0&isViewCP=y&jump=afs Take your pick

Not really a counter to my point. Why would you buy the SX Gear when you could get an SX Pro which is more expensive, however, you better a deal, in my opinion.

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an r4s. Its small, easy to use, battery is good and it comes with a high quality jig. And its only like $18.

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Not really a counter to my point. Why would you buy the SX Gear when you could get an SX Pro which is more expensive, however, you better a deal, in my opinion.

It really isn't a better deal. ReiNX or Atmosphere plus a much cheaper and better dongle is a better deal than the SX pro. IF you like SX OS better, all the more power to you though

TheHackersHat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It really isn't a better deal. ReiNX or Atmosphere plus a much cheaper and better dongle is a better deal than the SX pro. IF you like SX OS better, all the more power to you though

Well, I prefer Atmosphere (I recently switched from SX OS) however, initially, the OP was considering the SX Pro, so, I’m giving him the positives of choosing it.

GalaxyYT

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NS-Atmosphere or RCMloader. (I chose the RCMloader because it doesn't need external software to update/replace payloads. it can carry up to 6 i think.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM