Trophies
XP
Country
thebobevil said:
For the Aussies in the house ...

Snakatas & TimTams
wink.gif

Tesco's international food aisles FTW!

Not a big fan of Snakata's, but I love Tim-Tams. Another great Australian food is Shapes

product_shapes-pizza_b02d_large.jpg

Pizza and Barbecue are the best
biggrin.gif

Seems New Zealanders have shapes as well according to .TakaM
huh.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bombay mix or similar is my snack food of choice along with dried fruit (although both can have less than nice effects should you consume too much).
Dried fruit can be anything from mango to berry mixes for me.

Failing that as you are in the US cinnamon imperials and fruit roll ups/fruit by the foot, we always get odd locks when walking back through customs when each of us has half a suitcase full of them.

Also if you do not want much try stuff like sushi or other foods with high oil content (why people dip bread in olive oil in some places) as it fills you up and is tasty to boot.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doritos sweet chili thai is extremelyyyy good in my opinion. It has a bit of spice and the taste is sweet. I love it. I'd hog the bag to myself if I ever get my hands on it. It's just so good. Man, now I gotta go out to the convenient store to grab a bag.. I haven't touched it in months.

Nintenterd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anakir said:
Doritos sweet chili thai is extremelyyyy good in my opinion. It has a bit of spice and the taste is sweet. I love it. I'd hog the bag to myself if I ever get my hands on it. It's just so good. Man, now I gotta go out to the convenient store to grab a bag.. I haven't touched it in months.

yeah i agree, reese's are also good(not the cereal)

Remy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Almonds

Contains fiber, protein, monosaturated fat. They lower bad cholesterol, raise good cholesterol. They taste great. It's definitely one of the healthiest snacks out there.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those puffed rice cakes are like 30 calories per cake and they're awesome to snack on and don't sticky up your controller.

Turmoil

Trophies
Website
mos.net.au
XP
Country
Yeah another vote for Tim Tams. I just wish they were not so unhealthy.

Second place goes to Burger Rings. They are so awesome with bourbon (my drink of choice) though woke up one morning with a orange PS3 controller which use to be white, so have to be careful with em ;D

Mlacks

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I enjoy a fresh plate of Nintendo DS every morning for breakfast
The remaining SHAT is what I use for hunger paynes inbetween breakfast and Obama Girl.
I set it on my MAC computation center
Let it get real warm
And Proceed to stuff my eye sockets with MAGGOT FEED

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging