Homebrew Best Settings to Record with NTR?

Linkboy007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So now I am running und Luma3DS a9hl edition
a9hl is so nice because it boots 10 times faster than an EMUNand ever could ^^
So anyway I want to record with NTR my Internet is pretty fast I have WLAN with 2.4 ghz and 5 ghz frequenze and a very decent Internet speed ^^
But if I play for example Ocarina of Time the Stream is then kinda laggy same with a Link Between the Worlds and Majoras Mask ^^ So I wondered myself what settings are the best to Stream Zelda via NTR so can you help me please :)

Wubadub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can decrease the quality in NTR Debugger to have higher FPS, but really you just need to have decent upload speed if you're looking for a constant 30FPS

Reactions: Linkboy007

Linkboy007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Looks Like the best Settings for me is only activate the 5 ghz wifi ap use fake proxy connect the pc direct to the router these settings: remoteplay(priorityMode = 0, priorityFactor = 0, quality = 90, qosValue = 101) It works greater if nobody is in the internet
I can stream Pokemon AS pretty good donkey country returns is working fine 40 fps and no drop
So these are my settings if anyone finds better ones then write it down here ^^

Tzuba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Tzuba,

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I like to keep the QoS at 101 to ensure that the stream isn't self-throttled in any way.
As for quality, higher is obviously better, but don't be afraid to slash it as low as 50 or so to get a good frame rate - the quality dropoff really isn't that harsh.

And, obviously, be sure to keep the clock speed and CPU cache at their default settings. The streaming software needs those resources, not just a fancy hardware video encoder.

Last edited by N7Kopper,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ hi