Best settings to get full speed switch emulation steam deck

vstar950

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am interested in my doom 2016 and doom eternal switch games and a few others. What are the best settings in yuzu to get full speed?

Hassal

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
I'm pretty sure there are ports for these games that run natively on Steam, why in heck you want to run them through an emulator??

vstar950

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because I do. And Gog does not have Doom or doom eternal on PC. I am not going to pay these DRM websites for their DRM. It's also disgusting that companies today don't know how to optimize their games so they are not so bloated. Pure laziness. So I would rather play something that is 20 gigs than install some 60 or 90 GB file which is unnecessary. Sometimes it is about the fun factor. Not always is it about the best graphics.

Hassal

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Should have bought another device then why even bother obtaining a Steam Deck if you don't use Steam and consider Steam itself as DRM. These old games are usually discounted to dirt on Steam.

What you're asking makes no sense anyway, you want to emulate an inferior port on another system that the game already exist adding overhead and crippling performance with your expectation to run at full speed?

Last edited by Hassal,

chrisk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Should have bought another device then why even bother obtaining a Steam Deck if you don't use Steam and consider Steam itself as DRM. These old games are usually discounted to dirt on Steam.

What you're asking makes no sense anyway, you want to emulate an inferior port on another system that the game already exist adding overhead and crippling performance with your expectation to run at full speed?
Because he's arrrg!....?

Hassal

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Because he's arrrg!....?
If he want to pirate he can do that with PC ports too, there's nothing special about playing switch ports if they are not console exclusives unless you fancy stutter and slide shows with muddy graphics.

The person mentions the smaller file sizes, but that's not an excuse if you're going to be struck with performance issues.

vstar950

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What you're asking makes no sense anyway, you want to emulate an inferior port on another system that the game already exist adding overhead and crippling performance with your expectation to run at full speed
Anybody can talk crap about something and spout off about their opinion. But do you have any answers to the question?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste