Emulation Gaming ROM Hack Is Tears Of The Kingdom ready for the Steam Deck Yet?

sirgilmour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried in on yuzu with update 1.1.1 then 1.1.2 + shader cache + latest switch firmware and prod keys and it would not get passed the loading screen, then read a bit, and found a mod for that (TOTKYuzuFix) then instead of starting the game, I was sent to a black screen... then I said to myself, should I ask if it's even ready?
I don't mind waiting a while if the beast has not yet been tamed. But if you think the Steam Deck can already play it with a better portable experience than the old switch, might I please find a link to a nice tutorial and links for the needed patches because I think people now use discord to do things but I am very noob to this platform...

sirgilmour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First thing you need is the:

Blackscreen fix for yuzu
Graphics - Island Fix
Dyanmic FPS patch

Currently, all of those files are located here in an all in one

https://gbatemp.net/download/loz-te...-fps-and-visual-fixes-patch-collection.37996/
Cool! And can we upscale the graphics to be at least better than the undocked switch? And even better, the docked switch?
Post automatically merged:

Cool! And can we upscale the graphics to be at least better than the undocked switch? And even better, the docked switch?
At the top of the page I see a download link of mods pack 0.5.0 but it does not contain the Blackscreen fix for yuzu or the Graphics - Island Fix. Is this set the wrong one?

Last edited by sirgilmour,

JonJaded

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They were seperate prior, they might be included now. I haven't used the emulated version after official launch so I am not 100% sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer