Best screen capture recorder to record episodes from streaming sites

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anything from Netflix, Hulu, and major broadcast networks are the source. Video lockers aren't stream sources since the content technically isn't being streamed, and like I mentioned above these tend to use highly compressed forms of official scene releases as to meet upload limitations.
hmmm thats what I don't understand I mean couldn't you just watch the episodes over as many times you want under those services? Not sure why anyone would want to download anything unless we were talking about a streaming website that has multiple video players

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
So you want to get the material for primary distribution?
Nah, he probably just wants to see its shows without stupid restrictions,maybe offline or is thinking the service is not good enough to keep paying for it every month and wants to keep he's favorite stuff, I understand his pain....
OBS is the best one for anybody, no matter your brand of toaster
I don't have a toaster...
OBS only uses like, 20% of my CPU, if that, and recordings look fine, then again, I'm using an Intel CPU and NVidia GPU :P
In recording ram (as buffer) and a fast enough hdd can play a huge role...
Have a slow hdd or a small ram buffer to keep things nice, choppiness happens..
I do remember years ago Fraps creating really huge files, it worked for me but my hdd ran out of space really fast.... They claimed using almost raw recording so It wouldn't waste cpu or gpu resources in compression the data on the go... Not sure if they still follow that idea...

Anyway, back to the thread.
In the past I had a program that could grab the video data that was being received from network... It worked great with youtube and other websites but now is full of adshit and doesn't seem to work..
So if people find a program similair, that would be great and OP could probably use it as well

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
hmmm thats what I don't understand I mean couldn't you just watch the episodes over as many times you want under those services? Not sure why anyone would want to download anything unless we were talking about a streaming website that has multiple video players
Like Migles said he's probably wanting them for offline use. If that's the case then torrents will be a much better source. Muxing and ripping is only handy to those who are wanting to distribute (unless the OP is wanting to grab streams from something like Twitch, which is much more niche).

Reactions: x65943

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1