• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 837
  • Replies 3
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted User

OP
Let me try something new. Here is a thread you can say the Best, Worst, Runner-Up Best song, and even underrated and overrated song in the album. And we can discuss it! Maybe learn some new music

I'll go first. The album i'll do is The Pod by Ween

thepod-560x560.jpg

Best
Dr. Rock

Runner-Up
Sketches Of Winkle

Worst
Molly

Overrated
The Stallion

Underrated
Right to the Ways and the Rules of the World

Reactions: RustInPeace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Horse Rotorvator by Coil
A concept album that I feel marked the very peak of industrial music during its very short golden age between the 80s and early 90s. A seamless blend of menacing synths, pounding drum machines and classically-inspired compositions that would almost put Pink Floyd to shame.
R-99925-1491880142-6677.jpeg.jpg

Best: Ostia (The Death of Pasolini)
A complex, otherworldy piece about...well, the death of Pasolini, who I believe directed that nasty 120 Days in Sodom movie.

Runner up: Penetralia
A hard-hitting industrial rock track that also manages to include a violin and a de-tuned trumpet (they mesh quite well, surprisingly) along with almost indecipherable radio chatter. I read that it was supposed signify the point in which mankind was eliminated by the Horse Rotorvator machine.

Worst: Circles of Mania
Dude yells and mumbles and giggles like an idiot and the backing track isn't that great. Weird effect on the vocals, too. I skip this one automatically. I feel it tarnished an almost perfect full-album experience.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah a phones going to always be more powerful than a TV if the TVs $2grand maybe but why when I can put a smaller device in my pocket that does basically everything a TV already does
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can justify a decent $800 smartphone that'll last 3 years when I could get a 65" TV for $400 and buy a decent micro computer for $100 more
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tbf there are decent $400 smartphones in today's market that make top end spec phones unjust it's just what you want
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Found a Charger that works with my phone
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Yeah Ken I have 3 Samsung Phones now and honestly all 3 feel about the same
    A35 a S23 FE S24 Ultra lol
    Camera is about the only thing that legit separates them, unless you play games on your phone....
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I honestly just download movies on my phone put them on my card reader then on my tv so much better than wireless transfer bs
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Glad I bought a card reader type c and usb A makes life easy
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i download movies on my PC that is connected to my living room tv.
    Monitors are too small for my bad eyesight so I use my main tv and wirelss keyboard and wireless trackball mouse.
    I tried wireless transfer on phone before and yes, it's garbage. lol. So sloooooooooowwwwww.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New south park was not really that funny.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i heard modern south park is too serious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did it hurt your feelings?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Some are still funny, but they always try to use a subject matter related to something going on today.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All you need is one dose of Lizzo to make yourself feel better
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Who tf is lizzo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They always make valid points on that show and it goes over people's heads over sensitivity reasons
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa i mean south park did that way back in the day too
    +2
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    remember the Michael Jackson episodes?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or blaming the only jew in the show on 9/11 or having the police shoot the only black kid during a school shooting or saying Kanye a gay fish list goes on
    +2
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Or blaming the only jew in the show on 9/11 or having the police shoot the only black kid during... +2