Hacking Best program for DPG file conversion?

CookiesMilk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
What's the best program for the DPG file conversion? Please include a tutorial for teaching me how to convert 'em also. Thanks =)

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I have never compared the two together yet, but the two that I would recommend would be the dpgtools that comes with the moonshell2 download and dpg4x which is pretty simplistic to use and supports .mkv files with softsubs (only type of file I've tested so far). Only downfall that I've noticed is that the automatic thumbnail is stretched (though it gives the option for choosing your own thumbnail anyways).

YaBoyCaptainToad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
One word...Batchdpg 1. Download Batchdpg.rar 2. Extract to desktop. (or wherever I don't care) 3. Download AviSynth_260.exe (Required for usage) 4. Download ffdshow (Also required for usage) 5. Run both and install. (Don't worry both are safe if your the type of person who overworries) 6. Open the extracted Batchdpg.rar (or whatever it was called) and wait for it to load. (it will automatically detect that you've installed both. 7. Click browse on input video and locate the directory in which your video file is located. 8. Ignore the audio if your video format is like almost all of them and contains audio and just ignore subtitles also. 9. Click add (reapeat 7 and 8 if converting multiple videos) and click run. Hope this helps. (plus so close to 10 steps)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: