Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I haven't played those ROM Hacks, mainly because they're just harder versions of games we've already played. Not really original. I wouldn't vote for them even if they were the only ROM hacks in existence.

However, the World Famous Talking Cactus version is always the best Pokemon ROM hack, no matter what system you're looking up Pokemon hacks for.

andy26129

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't played those ROM Hacks, mainly because they're just harder versions of games we've already played. Not really original. I wouldn't vote for them even if they were the only ROM hacks in existence.

However, the World Famous Talking Cactus version is always the best Pokemon ROM hack, no matter what system you're looking up Pokemon hacks for.
sikeeeeeeee

andy26129

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cant believe Silver Leaf and Gold Fire are winning. Maybe cause the story is changed, with one starting in Kanto.

andy26129

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Cant believe Silver Leaf and Gold Fire are winning. Maybe cause the story is changed, with one starting in Kanto.
Oh, really? I thought it was another hack that just changed what Pokemon are found in the wild and whatnot.
Have a look yourself, its pretty sweet but not yet completed. http://gbatemp.net/t...ld-silver-leaf/
There's also no download link, apparently because the link was from a ROM distributing website.

andy26129

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, really? I thought it was another hack that just changed what Pokemon are found in the wild and whatnot.
Have a look yourself, its pretty sweet but not yet completed. http://gbatemp.net/t...ld-silver-leaf/
There's also no download link, apparently because the link was from a ROM distributing website.
You can get the patch by signing up on his website, take around 1-2 mins max

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
You can get the patch by signing up on his website, take around 1-2 mins max
This is why I don't like downloading things. Unnecessary crap to do to get the download link.

Reactions: 1 person

Sairensu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

This. I usually only like ROM Hacks with new Pokémon and/or new Trainers, a new story, maybe new cities etc. etc. I think the hacks listed in the poll are pretty boring..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s