Gaming Best NDS Game You've Ever Played in Your Life?

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
unopepito06 said:
A toss up between MKDS, Tetris ds, and Picross ds.

I still play MK balloon battle mode, Tetris Normal mode vs. CPU, and what remaining Picross puzzles I haven't finished nearly every night, usually while listening to new podcasts. Nothing intense, just a few 5 min games of each over and over again, so I'm not focusing on the game too much and can listen to what they're saying on the podcast. I have finished almost all of the Picross puzzles, except a few of the 25x25 ones (I would love to move onto Picross 3D, but the M3Sakura team doesn't want me to, I guess)
laugh.gif
Picross 3D works perfect on Sakura.
At least the european version does, that's the one I play at least since it got released before the american one.

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Mario Kart DS because of the Snaking =) and Metroid Prime Hunters. Spent COUNTLESS of hours on MPH and me and my friend had our own crew and we actually recruited many people from online places and such. We were over 50 people...Forgot what our clan letter's were though.

tajio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU!!!! FTW!!!
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif

Seriously that's like the best game that I played on the DS (then it's pokemon woop, woop)

grunged

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
either the phoenix wright series or the world ends with you
smile.gif
i need to find more games like those
frown.gif
oh well guess ill be sleeping properly tonight rather than spending sleepless nights playing those games

Repgahroll

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm waiting the ocidental version to actually play it "seriously", imo the game is Dragon Quest 9.

However, i never played Kingdom Hearts, World Ends Withya, Final Fantasy, Adv Wars, Tenchu: Dark Secret
smile.gif
and other high-rated games.

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
Zerox8610 said:
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow.

I'd say it's a toss up between this, Super Mario 64 DS and New Super Mario Bros. I just can't decide but those games are my top 3. I know the latter is short and easy but the first time I played through it it was so much fun so as long as the game is highly entertaining I could care less about difficulty or length (as long as it's reasonable). Portable SM64 needs no explanation and the controls were fine for someone who previously played it on the N64. DOS is my second favorite Castlevania after SOTN and you know how awesome those games are.

Just recently bought Metroid Prime Hunters so there's a chance my opinion could change once I beat that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nobody is reading what you post.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    That Dell data breach is worse than people probably realize....
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.