Best Myspace layou Generator

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whats myspace layout generator that is highly detailed and has many many option. The ones that google has been giving me are very dubbed down for common folk.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
The one built into MySpace isn't so bad these days. To be honest, if you're looking into some really extreme stuff, you're better off learning some flash, or learning some HTML/JavaScript/CSS and possibly even some AJAX and coding it by hand.

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Now I remember why I hate myspace so much is the stupid layout makers suck, all of them. I have a fucking headache now thanks to this...... I can't stand it, I really don't know what i waant on my myspace but I want options which I'm not getting. If I ever get right I will post a screen shot and you guys let me know what you think.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
sjones900 said:
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Now I remember why I hate myspace so much is the stupid layout makers suck, all of them. I have a fucking headache now thanks to this...... I can't stand it, I really don't know what i waant on my myspace but I want options which I'm not getting. If I ever get right I will post a screen shot and you guys let me know what you think.

Your best bet is doing it in Photoshop and then working from there. This is what I do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1