ROM Hack Best Homebrew for GBA

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have been reading alot referencing homebrew for GBA (after researching EZ Flash carts), but have not managed to find any references to any good homebrew apps.

Has anyone got any recommendations? More so for use on the GBM rather than on the NDS/L (which has ample homebrew anyway).

moogle.gif

Regards.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I plan to move to GBA for the GBAtemp recommends! homebrew posts shortly but there is a great deal of good homebrew. You will probably be lacking for actual apps like the DS has but for games there are a great deal of them.
Afraid I am going to have to post and dash though but checking out
http://www.pdroms.de/files/gameboyadvance/Games/?page=1
is well worth it.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's lots of emulators for various systems (I use PocketNES, Goomba Color, SNES Advance, and Snezziboy the most), some decent games (Herg's Solitaire, Herg's Yahtzee, Luminesweeper, Lockjaw, SFCave), text viewers (GB Book Reader), image displayers (GBA JPEG Viewer), video converters (Meteo), text editors (DanTE Advance), and others that I can't remember at the moment. Oh, and WinS, which has a few games built-in.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for the suggestions! Am downloading now -- reading text on the GBM screen sounds like a good way to kill your eyes -- but I am strangely drawn to the idea... cool

wtf.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative