Hi, I'm thinking about buying a GB and replacing at least the display, only which type should I take? The Pocket usually has the biggest display and would be the most interesting for me. I'm mainly interested in DMG compatible games, so it doesn't have to be a Color. On the other hand, Color wouldn't be bad if the replacement display would be similar in size to the Pocket.... What GB type should I go for and what alternative matching display can you recommend? Thanks in advance
Edit: I bought a pocket. Now I am checking for a new LCD
Update: GBP arrived today. since i have zero gb games, but still wanted to have some fun, i moved the mainboard into an original case and installed a rechargeable 1000mAh battery with micro usb port. i still have to work on the gaps, but otherwise it fits.
Edit: I bought a pocket. Now I am checking for a new LCD
Update: GBP arrived today. since i have zero gb games, but still wanted to have some fun, i moved the mainboard into an original case and installed a rechargeable 1000mAh battery with micro usb port. i still have to work on the gaps, but otherwise it fits.
Attachments
Last edited by ciaomao,








