BEST GAMEPAD EVER! (SUPPORTS ALL PLATFORMS)

After having seen the review, would you buy this Gamepad?

• Total voters

ecartman12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been on the lookout for a good controller to use with emulators on my Android phone and I have found one. It works with Android games aswell and can also be connected to a PS3, PC and Mac aswell as your smartphone and tablet. It also comes with a bracket so it holds your phone on top of the controller to make it feel like a portable, handheld console. Check out my review below where I test the controller with Android and emulated games.

Let me know what you guys think of the performance in the video and if potentially you have found a better controller than this.

ecartman12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this was my thought but then when i clicked the thread . . . .
Apologies. I should have been a bit more specific. It works REALLY well with smartphones though so if you intend to do emulation on your phone and want a controller to play the games with then I don't think you can do better than this.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a note, the NES30 Pro supports more platforms than this. PS3, Wii, Wii U, PC, etc etc. So y'know. Clickbait and not even the best ;3
Unfortunatly click bait isn't as bad as on youtube, since you do get view count increase for each person who clicks vidoes, here is just "Look how much time i wasted looking at something that i didn't have intrest in" :D

About 12 seconds.

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

ecartman12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunatly click bait isn't as bad as on youtube, since you do get view count increase for each person who clicks vidoes, here is just "Look how much time i wasted looking at something that i didn't have intrest in" :D

About 12 seconds.
Lol about that much. That being said I admit I should have worded it better. I am not the type who intentionally does click bait as I personally hate it myself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: the internet