Best DSi Flashcard?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by belomeclone, Feb 26, 2010.

Feb 26, 2010

Best DSi Flashcard? by belomeclone at 10:01 AM (1,460 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. belomeclone
    OP

Newcomer belomeclone Member

United States
    My old DS Lite looks to be on its way out, so I'd like some information. What new flash card should I be looking into for a DSi? I'm using a good old slot-2 loading G6 Lite. Rocking it old school. But it seems to be too old school.

My other question is: are the files that the G6 Lite uses universal? Can I copy my homebrews and anything the DS wrote to the card over and it will work perfectly? Or is that not how it works.

Help me! And say some words for my launch DS Lite's final days. (Knowing my willingness to part with money, it is weeks.)

2. lolzed

Member lolzed The GBAtemp Pichu

Philippines
    Sadly,DSi has no slot-2

For slot-1 carts,the best choices would be
    -Acekard2i,cheap and effective.
    -M3i Zero,nice but a bit more expensive than AK
    -Supercard DSONEi,great flashcart with Evolution OS(EOS)
    -Supercard DSTWO,not released,with EOS,it has GBA and SNES emulation

3. synce

Member synce だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん

United States
    I bought an Acekard 2i for my Lite a few months ago and it's played everything I threw it at, including 100+ JP games. So that's what I'd recommend [​IMG] Definitely would not buy a DSi myself though

4. nehe32

Member nehe32 GBAtemp Regular

New Zealand
    Also recommending the Acekard2i, a great card. It won't be able to be blocked with DSi updates, plays basically every game, you can use AKAIO and it is cheap [​IMG]

5. Krestent

Member Krestent What to post?

United States
    You do realize there's a poll for this going on on the front page? In your case only look at the highest rated "i" carts

6. Pliskron

Banned Pliskron Banned

United States
    I can't wait to buy the new supercard and I've never been a fan of Supercards.

7. Splych

Member Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

Philippines
    I recommend the AceKard 2i if you can't really afford anything above $20. It has good compatibility with games and is cheap + effective.

If you have the money to spare, get the M3i Zero or if you have money and time, wait for the SuperCardDSTWO [but it is currently ETA, so no one really knows when this flashcart will actually come. who knows... it could be announced tomorrow, next week, next month, heck, maybe even next year!]

8. nitrostemp

Member nitrostemp GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    i got a m3izero for 33$ which would be like 25 us $