Hacking best DS game storage option?

Diosoth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want a hard plastic case to keep my games in. I have few... my best choice would be the old Intec "Ultimate Game Case" which holds 8 DS games, 3 GBA games and a spare battery but I can't find those for any sort of decent price online and the slots may not hold an EZ-Flash IV. The next best would be the Intec Dura-Case, skipping the GBA storage but having a hard box for the system. The downside is I casemodded my DS Lite so it may not properly fit, and I've seen reviews that indicate the games and stylus may scrape the system. I don't care for what I already have... the soft pockets in my DS bag don't hold games very well, they fall out too easily.

I'm not satisfied in what I see in the heavy aluminum boxes. They're good general storage but lack dedicated game storage. The G-Pak organizer seems promising... and for what I'd pay for a game case it might just be worth it. Has anyone used that?

Diosoth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 2 options...

1) order an Intec ultimate case. The downside is that I don't think the EZ-Flash IV would fit in it even with some sort of modifications.

2) order a G-Pak. The downside is that some of them were later made without the GBA pockets and ordering online might be a gamble. I'm also still not sure of the game pockets being so great in design.

Zerox8610

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh so you want to hold a lot of games in one place huh??? To make your life more convenient??? Well then i suggest the Acekard 2i
tongue.gif

Diosoth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zerox8610 said:
Oh so you want to hold a lot of games in one place huh??? To make your life more convenient??? Well then i suggest the Acekard 2i
tongue.gif

Don't be an asshole, Mr. 11 Posts. Or do, what do I give a shit? I'm not a mod here so what I want don't FUCKING MATTER, clearly. God this site and forum are so useless...

MgARBITER

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Diosoth said:
Zerox8610 said:
tongue.gif

Don't be an asshole, Mr. 11 Posts. Or do, what do I give a shit? I'm not a mod here so what I want don't FUCKING MATTER, clearly. God this site and forum are so useless...

How is that being an asshole??? He was just saying. And this site is a GREAT help for anyone. Dont diss it bc U dont get all the answers u want. He wasnt calling u a hacker or whatever. He was just saying sheesh. If cant appreciate this site then leave we dont want negatives like u here!

Zerox8610

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone got a little upset. If you're not happy with sarcasm i think its time to move on... This forum sees a lot of it. Hell this forum started a damned MEME.... "But the patch walks...." remember that?

bRKcRE

Trophies
XP
Country
Zerox8610 said:
tongue.gif

actually, if you want to get technical, it is a SD(HC) micro you need to store the games..acekard2i just facilitates the running of said games
tongue.gif

MgARBITER

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
blainy said:
Zerox8610 said:
tongue.gif

actually, if you want to get technical, it is a SD(HC) micro you need to store the games..acekard2i just facilitates the running of said games
tongue.gif

lol nice.

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
blainy said:
Zerox8610 said:
tongue.gif

tongue.gif

I thought it was the flash memory ON the Micro SDHC card O:

LoneSyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try getting the DSi Backpack from GS. It has 2 pockets, one side for all games and accessories, other side holds charger/car charger and the DS handheld.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill