Gaming best download and play nds games

teH XeRO

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
figured i'd start this thread to get everyones opinions. mario party ds i thought was really fun..allowing basically a full version multiplayer with one cart..same with jump ultimate stars as long as u all create your decks on the main ds..any others have any good d/l and play suggestions?

edit: JUS - allow selection of premade decks..still decent amount for a single cart multi..custom decks for multi cart

teH XeRO

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its fun single..only can be yoshi and race on one map if i remember right..multi cart is more fun..any other suggestions for single cart d/l and play?

pokemongalaxy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
super mario bros, metroid pirme hunters, mario kart ds , mario party ds, and mario sonic olympic games
smile.gif

genuisgeek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
is it just me or does mostly nintendo characters (mario, etc) get dload play all the rest are like non-existent or only half a true dload play

btw JUS isnt a really good dload play but its sufficient.

teH XeRO

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea mario party is a lot of fun..thanks for the responses...keep 'em comin if you can think of any others that slipped under the radar

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
teH XeRO said:
edit: JUS - allow selection of premade decks..still decent amount for a single cart multi..custom decks for multi cart
JUS has good multiplayer, but with download play and premade decks it's meh... The premade ones just dont' have a personal touch, like decks that you can make yourself. Just an opinion.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Definitely Point Blank, it's just plain fun
smile.gif
Planet Puzzle League and Tetris DS are pretty good in multiplayer too.

EBA and Meteos suffer from a skill gap; pitching a player who's been playing for weeks against a complete beginner just does not work (which let's face it is probably what'll happen with Download play). But if both players are at the same skill level then it's pretty fun.

airpirate545

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
teH XeRO said:
figured i'd start this thread to get everyones opinions. mario party ds i thought was really fun..allowing basically a full version multiplayer with one cart..same with jump ultimate stars as long as u all create your decks on the main ds..any others have any good d/l and play suggestions?

o.o u can do dat?

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For an early launch title Ridge Racer did the fans well. Basically off one card you could have 5 more people download the same course and a car to go into a 6 player multiplayer race off one game card. Hell of a deal when you think of it in those terms even if it isn't the best racer out there.

Honestly I miss it sometimes, but I just keep thinking back to how aggravating the misaligned collision is on the side of the courses (the outer yellow line that's in 'car size' a foot or few from the edge is usually the wall and if you hit it kiss all your speed goodbye or damn near it. Very aggravating for an arcade style insane drifting for cornering type game, but that aside pretty sweet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0