Hacking Best CFW for me?

tofast4u

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I currently have a 4.4 3DS XL, and a Mt-Card with EmuNand 9.2 on it. I haven't been following the scene lately, and have heard there were new exploits. Is there anything better than what I have right now, because as far as I know I could run any CIA on my MT-Card so far, but if there is something better please let me know. Also is it worth getting a GateWay as MT-Card isn't making new EmuNands anymore?

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, with MT, you can use that instead, but it'd be better to have another updated emunand like RX since MT is not longer supported.

gbazone

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having a difficult time updating my 4.5 O3DS to 9.2. Is there a collection of install able update CIAs or anything? I downloaded 3DNUS and typed in 9.2.0-20 US, it says download successful but then there is nothing in the folder :/

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi I currently have a 4.4 3DS XL, and a Mt-Card with EmuNand 9.2 on it. I haven't been following the scene lately, and have heard there were new exploits. Is there anything better than what I have right now, because as far as I know I could run any CIA on my MT-Card so far, but if there is something better please let me know. Also is it worth getting a GateWay as MT-Card isn't making new EmuNands anymore?

Isn't there a browser exploit that allows you to spoof higher FW for eShop? You could use that to make sure your games are up to date and stay on your current emuNAND version.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Wait two weeks, seriously.
What roxas75 may come up with could obsolete every flashcard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night