Hacking Best Cart for me? (Running a micro)

SvOak18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know theres a topic on this recently posted but i read it and couldnt find any help (american links basicly) So what i want to know is, based on my information (that im providing below) i need to know the best cart for me, and if possible any links to american sites that sell them.

Im looking for a cart that can run pokemon games well on my micro, save them like a regular nintendo cart, holds 2-6 games (possible gameboy color (Gold, and silver)), relatively cheap ($1-$40 if possible). I dont mind if its complicated, but not impossible to use, i would love it to run smoothly, and uses a USB port not a printer port.

If you could help me that would be AMAZING!

btw im new here so sorry if this is violating any rules of any kind (i dont really know how i would tho...?)

Thanks
gbasp.gif

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica

BrandonG777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Sorry thought you were asking about a DS kart.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.14165

I had this setup before I left my son's in a restaurant. With the Sakura firmware and the memory pack you can just pick GBA games just as you would DS games. If you want the whole package rumble pack and memory expansion pack it's a good package. Dealxtreme takes like 3 weeks to get your stuff to you but they are like half the price anyone else will charge.

Real time save is an awesome feature on that kart.

If you skip the GBA, which we never did play with all the DS games out there you can save $30 by just buying the AceKard and I would go ahead and buy the DSi version as it's backwards compatible with DS and DS Lite and it's like $13, just ordered one for my son and a new DSi, as well as a 16GB class 6 MicroSDHC card for $50 from Newegg.

I figured since I was replacing it I might as well upgrade his setup, expensive lesson.

Soplox

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
BrandonG777 said:
EDIT: Sorry thought you were asking about a DS kart.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.14165

I had this setup before I left my son's in a restaurant. With the Sakura firmware and the memory pack you can just pick GBA games just as you would DS games. If you want the whole package rumble pack and memory expansion pack it's a good package. Dealxtreme takes like 3 weeks to get your stuff to you but they are like half the price anyone else will charge.

Real time save is an awesome feature on that kart.

If you skip the GBA, which we never did play with all the DS games out there you can save $30 by just buying the AceKard and I would go ahead and buy the DSi version as it's backwards compatible with DS and DS Lite and it's like $13, just ordered one for my son and a new DSi, as well as a 16GB class 6 MicroSDHC card for $50 from Newegg.

I figured since I was replacing it I might as well upgrade his setup, expensive lesson.
Yeah Dealxtreme are the best i've bought my acekard and dstrt from them and works fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1