Best Cart for me? (Running a micro)

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by SvOak18, May 15, 2009.

May 15, 2009
  1. SvOak18
    OP

Newcomer SvOak18 Newbie

United States
    I know theres a topic on this recently posted but i read it and couldnt find any help (american links basicly) So what i want to know is, based on my information (that im providing below) i need to know the best cart for me, and if possible any links to american sites that sell them.

Im looking for a cart that can run pokemon games well on my micro, save them like a regular nintendo cart, holds 2-6 games (possible gameboy color (Gold, and silver)), relatively cheap ($1-$40 if possible). I dont mind if its complicated, but not impossible to use, i would love it to run smoothly, and uses a USB port not a printer port.

If you could help me that would be AMAZING!

btw im new here so sorry if this is violating any rules of any kind (i dont really know how i would tho...?)

Thanks [​IMG]

2. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
  3. SvOak18
    OP

Newcomer SvOak18 Newbie

United States
    i found this http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11179 while searching around it seems to be a good choice for me but i dont really want to spend 30$ if it doesnt work well does anyone have info on it? i havnt found much other than this
    Also thank you how_do_i_do_that for the help

4. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    it is sold out, thats why I didn't list it. it is the same as the second one I listed.

5. BrandonG777

Newcomer BrandonG777 Member

United States
    EDIT: Sorry thought you were asking about a DS kart.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.14165

I had this setup before I left my son's in a restaurant. With the Sakura firmware and the memory pack you can just pick GBA games just as you would DS games. If you want the whole package rumble pack and memory expansion pack it's a good package. Dealxtreme takes like 3 weeks to get your stuff to you but they are like half the price anyone else will charge.

Real time save is an awesome feature on that kart.

If you skip the GBA, which we never did play with all the DS games out there you can save $30 by just buying the AceKard and I would go ahead and buy the DSi version as it's backwards compatible with DS and DS Lite and it's like $13, just ordered one for my son and a new DSi, as well as a 16GB class 6 MicroSDHC card for $50 from Newegg.

I figured since I was replacing it I might as well upgrade his setup, expensive lesson.

6. Soplox

Banned Soplox Banned

Puerto Rico
    Yeah Dealxtreme are the best i've bought my acekard and dstrt from them and works fine