OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
radiohead-everythinginitsrightplace.jpg

is Kid A by Radiohead.

Views on this decision? personally i saw this coming, radiohead is like pitchfork's holy grail. though to me the decision is debateable.

top 20 to 1 liste here: http://pitchfork.com/features/staff-lists/...the-2000s-20-1/

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Debatable choices for sure, there are other great albums but it seems they only chose modern artists and popular music for the top 20. I have heard a lot of the albums listed but there are so many artists no one has heard of listed in there. It's all alt rock and indie as well as some nonsense rap music. ACDC released Black Ice last year, Dave Matthews Band released Big Whiskey and the GrooGrux King this year and Eric Johnson released Bloom in 2006, 3 of my favourite albums to get released in the last 9 years. Another album they should have had in there was The Long Way Down by G Love and Special Sauce. Depends on what kind of music you like though, I listen to a lot of stuff mind you so I find it hard to pick my favourite albums overall.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
The Avalanches at number 10? I'm not saying they were rubbish they were just... weird. 10th best album of the last decade, sorry not convinced.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought Kid A was a masterpiece but In Rainbows surpasses it. Not sure what would be the best album of the century (which hasn't even ended yet), my mind changes so often.

Pitchfork is shit anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: