Hacking beg for MM3d dump!

blinkzane

Panic at your moms house
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found this which means we can find someone who already has the title and teach them how to dump.(for testing purposes and not for piracy or anything to that extent, meow meow meow)

any go getters?

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People who have been deemed worthy enough by Nintendo to receive review copies of games are not going to leak them.

Also it seems Nintendo is giving these review sites codes to download the game on the eshop, so yeah.

blinkzane

Panic at your moms house
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People who have been deemed worthy enough by Nintendo to receive review copies of games are not going to leak them.

Also it seems Nintendo is giving these review sites codes to download the game on the eshop, so yeah.

Yeah, Andre's not dumping anything. He's like... huge with Nintendo.

I wish, though, haha! But I've read there's another user (here, was it?) that already had it as well, and people wanted him to dump it? - no idea though.)

whats with the link pics? lol
and yeah but i thought i would throw the idea out there

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Also isn't MM running only on the New3DS for now? You cannot do jack with the N3DS until GW releases their update, which could take a very long time

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whats with the link pics? lol
and yeah but i thought i would throw the idea out there

Loooong story, haha! (Not that long, just working on a paper right now though... haha) And don't worry about it. The same thought about a MM dump has been floating around my head like crazy haha!

Reactions: blinkzane

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it runs on both 3DS and N3ds
Yeah it works on all 3DS consoles, just has some exclusive New 3DS features.

Yes I know, that's why I said "for now". MM won't be out for regular 3DS until it's officially released, and by then you don't need a reviewer to dump it, anyone can just buy it from store and dump it

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah a link between worlds was dumped early.......but it turned out it couldn't be played for even a while after the official release as it wasn't compatible with gateway....i wonder if we will get deja vu, not too bothered, have my pre-order, so at least it will be a new game to play on my n3DS while we continue the n3ds support MIA waiting game (hoping it doesn't require 9.3+ or anything, or ill be stuck to using it on my standard 3DS XL :()

nosignaldetected

Trophies
XP
Country
Y'know, you can already play Majora's Mask if you're really, really itching for it...

(10 in a row, nice)

On the N64, majoras mask has a framerate of 17fps max in PAL versions and dips to 8fps reguarly. Fuck. That.

Anyway. We need to know what firmware this needs. I dont want to have to update my console and lose gateway, but I also want to play this game when my special edition arrives next month.

blinkzane

Panic at your moms house
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically if gateway doesn't release their N3DS exploit by the time this releases, if it requires firmware 9.3 or above, I couldn't play this on a N3DS. I would like to know now, rather than buy and find out cant play it on the N3DS yet. (because Im not upgrading that shiz)

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically if gateway doesn't release their N3DS exploit by the time this releases, if it requires firmware 9.3 or above, I couldn't play this on a N3DS. I would like to know now, rather than buy and find out cant play it on the N3DS yet. (because Im not upgrading that shiz)
Amazon has a 30 day return policy and Best Buy 15-30. Of course you can't return the cart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s