Hacking beg for MM3d dump!

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Nope, you are telling people to play a !relatively to the latter! shitty base for a remake that tells the same, for most fans still enjoyable story and gameplay in a graphically drastically-improved manner.
Remakes -as in the sense of the word- are a good thing if they are remade well *Cough* F*ck New-Play-Control for Wii *Cough*, and in this case it is, as it has nicer gfx, improved gameplay and slight additional content, plus being !officially! portable
What improved gameplay? If it's anything like OoT 3D, it's s carbon copy of the original with slightly improved graphics. If people are impatient, they should play the original game while they're waiting for the release. Hell, it might be fun to see how (little) the game has changed on the 3DS.

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What improved gameplay? If it's anything like OoT 3D, it's s carbon copy of the original with slightly improved graphics. If people are impatient, they should play the original game while they're waiting for the release. Hell, it might be fun to see how (little) the game was changed for the 3DS.
From what I've seen the changes are way more dramatic than they were in thee oot 3d remake. Like whole new areas n bosses having New sheeeet

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated graphics..........placement of certain characters of the game has changed..................c stick for camera angles....................is all I got out of some reviews. All in all, if the game was fun on the n64 than I guess its a keeper to have on a portable device. I for one would always go back and play some old school final fantasy on my ds lite so .................I guess.............its a keeper.

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What improved gameplay? If it's anything like OoT 3D, it's s carbon copy of the original with slightly improved graphics. If people are impatient, they should play the original game while they're waiting for the release. Hell, it might be fun to see how (little) the game was changed for the 3DS.

This is starting to get boring, tired anyways

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The MM version of the 3dsxl does not come with the game at all. No cartridge, no code, nada. Also, the collectors edition of the game does not come with the console either. And you had to be the flash if you wanted to get one of the MM consoles preordered. Either that or rich enough to buy one from one of the asshole scalpers selling them on eBay and Amazon since they, meaning retailers, didn't limit them from buying every preorder that their life savings afforded them. I'm still really angry about how the whole cubic ninja fiasco wen down. Damn stupid assholes!

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
The MM version of the 3dsxl does not come with the game at all. No cartridge, no code, nada. Also, the collectors edition of the game does not come with the console either. And you had to be the flash if you wanted to get one of the MM consoles preordered. Either that or rich enough to buy one from one of the asshole scalpers selling them on eBay and Amazon since they, meaning retailers, didn't limit them from buying every preorder that their life savings afforded them. I'm still really angry about how the whole cubic ninja fiasco wen down. Damn stupid assholes!

the JP version i'm pretty sure it does, i'm not sure about the eur and usa though.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81dpgavnQUL._AA1500_.jpg - certain it says the download version is on the micro sd card.

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the JP version i'm pretty sure it does, i'm not sure about the eur and usa though.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81dpgavnQUL._AA1500_.jpg - certain it says the download version is on the micro sd card.

On the announcement trailer it shows the box which states something along the lines of "downloadable majora's mask pre-installed" for the EUR version, so I'm assuming it's the same for all versions.

Edit* http://store.nintendo.co.uk/new-nin...-3ds-xl-majoras-mask-3d-edition/11070029.html

It even says so on the nintendo website
Nintendo said:
New Nintendo 3DS stylus, a 4 GB microSDHC memory card, a set of AR Cards, a Quick-Start Guide, an Operations Manual, a pre-installed copy of The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D, and a Skull Kid Statue

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Doesn't GBAtemp consist of those types of newcomers? :unsure: