Hacking beg for MM3d dump!

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have...you actually played either of them?

Yes they're connected. In fact in Japan it was just Link to the Past 2. But the GAME is totally different.

Yes beat both I was trying to say that they are >alike< and that a link to the past would not be remade because of that.

Nightwish

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I would totally see the appeal if it wasn't a decade old game that everyone and their dog already played.
I didn't, so, there.
Do you seriously have to shit on everything Nintendo does? We get it, you hate Nintendo, their consoles and their games.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why don't you break in the guy's house who has it and steal it and dump it yourself so that this thread can be closed.
But that would be contrary to his sense of entitlement.

This isn't "I have made contact with someone who already has MM in an effort to get the game dumped early", it's "Can you guys harass people who already MM so *I* can play the game right now".

I would totally see the appeal if it wasn't a decade old game that everyone and their dog already played.
Wait, what? You taught your dog to play N64?

That's fucking amazing, please upload a video and share it with us.

Reactions: 2Hack and leerpsp

Sammt424

If you read this, you are an idiot.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But that would be contrary to his sense of entitlement.

This isn't "I have made contact with someone who already has MM in an effort to get the game dumped early", it's "Can you guys harass people who already MM so *I* can play the game right now".

It was a joke bruh

sanin6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know a guy at gamestop that has it, I guess gamestop gave their employees the code to try both monster Hunter and Majoras Mask.but idk if it's a demo or not. :/

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
eur, usa and jpn get the limited edition zelda 3ds right?
and it comes with the game (at least the jpn version does) - so we can make a nice 100% legit cia that will work without gw's patches, will work in sysnand, will be system transferable etc... :)
as soon as the n3ds gets hacked and we are able to decrypt our nand/generate xorpads, we can create these perfect cias :)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
eur, usa and jpn get the limited edition zelda 3ds right?
and it comes with the game (at least the jpn version does) - so we can make a nice 100% legit cia that will work without gw's patches, will work in sysnand, will be system transferable etc... :)
as soon as the n3ds gets hacked and we are able to decrypt our nand/generate xorpads, we can create these perfect cias :)
EU (or at least the UK) only seem to be getting a stinking standard blue/black console bundled with the game and skull kid statue....i wanted the gold one :(.....but it depends, sometimes they include a download code iirc(at least i think i read that....maybe im making stuff up), its only pre-installed games that can be made into "perfect" repacks right?
but the UK is just getting standard console+ retail cart

Reactions: cearp

Nightwish

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
EU (or at least the UK) only seem to be getting a stinking standard blue/black console bundled with the game and skull kid statue....i wanted the gold one :(.....but it depends, sometimes they include a download code iirc(at least i think i read that....maybe im making stuff up), its only pre-installed games that can be made into "perfect" repacks right?
I'm pretty sure the cover will be on ebay the following day...

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu

on the japanese box i rad that the game is preinstalled on the microsd. i don't know about anything else than that really :)

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most of the changes just involve graphics, so there's nothing to really spoil unless you haven't played before.

idk mannnn!! from the 3 minutes i watched in a diff video there were quite a few changes i noticed... like the locations of people and thngs in clock town..as well as odolwas weird eye thing..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.