N1nt3nd0gam3r

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do they work well with the DSi? Do they support ROMS? Is there a decent media player for it that will play videos? Can it back up gamesaves?
Thanks.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i'd say no in regards to the question about if they work well. i've read, been told, heard, found out about ... more ocmplaints with this flash kit than the fat errored ak2. so many people are having build issues, where the kit gets stuck in their dsi. they also complain about connection issues, where the kit stops working for no reason and the ds/dsi freezes on bootup. i know a few people who had the spring break as well as the msd slot stop reading the msd. granted many of these people are heavy users. most are homebrew coders, some love to do compatibility testing, etc. also if you run the wrong thing you risk bricking the kit for dsi mode. acekard made it clear they would not release a reflasher to fix any problems.

i think everyone should jump off the wagon... and walk for a while. wait and see what comes out next. wait to see which kit unlocks dsi modes. wait to see what the hackers do. and wait for the price of the thing to drop. $180? you gotta be kidding me -- in this world economy? soccer moms unite and wifi mario kart!!

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/gnXkwfS got this because it shows v draws also