Hacking Be SURE To Block Updates!

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Check the page again, I asked him to say something in irc if he was real, and bow his tweets are protected. 4.1
lol WTF? Well, if it's a fake, he'll probably reply with some BS, and maybe if it's actually him he won't reply bc drama... it's hard to predict this tbh lmfao

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uJNrWM8.png

Wishi

Rareware Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Almost all Wii U System Updates had gone live on Mondays except for three I think (those where in Wednesday and Saturday) so idk maybe a clue of when it could arrive that update also lets not forget about that Nintendo direct , Nintendo could say something like "this new feature will be added to the Wii U at the end of this Nintendo direct" please understand xD

Reactions: lonemoonHD

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Almost all Wii U System Updates had gone live on Mondays except for three I think (those where in Wednesday and Saturday) so idk maybe a clue of when it could arrive that update also lets not forget about that Nintendo direct , Nintendo could say something like "this new feature will be added to the Wii U at the end of this Nintendo direct" please understand xD
Or... They could say absolutely nothing, as with every other firmwareupdate for their consoles

Wishi

Rareware Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Or... They could say absolutely nothing, as with every other firmwareupdate for their consoles

Wrong they Actually said something with that firmware update that would reduce loading times between Wii U menus long ago , JK :P , lest wait and see (:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @cearp, Sup