Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
RoMee said:
try amazon
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_4_1...ix=ds+lite+batt

Thanks! I will check.

QUOTE(trumpet-205 @ Sep 10 2010, 01:30 AM) If you want a long lasting battery for each cycle it is best to look for 1600/2000 mAh Lite battery.

But most of them are cheap chinese batteries, I don't believe they have half of this capacity (and the feedback confirms that).

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've bought a 1600 and a 2000 from DealExtreme and the 2000 didn't last very well at all. It started out OK, but didn't take long to lose capacity really quick. The 1600 seems fie though. But when I bought a 2000 from ShopTemp, it seems to actually work correctly and is getting better life than the one from DX ever did. I think maybe it's because ShopTemp has fresher stock. Lithium-Ion batteries only last about 5 years whether you use them or not.

I know you said that ShopTemp is expensive to ship to your region, but I thought I'd mention that anyway.

Yuan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Rayder said:
I've bought a 1600 and a 2000 from DealExtreme and the 2000 didn't last very well at all. It started out OK, but didn't take long to lose capacity really quick. The 1600 seems fie though. But when I bought a 2000 from ShopTemp, it seems to actually work correctly and is getting better life than the one from DX ever did. I think maybe it's because ShopTemp has fresher stock. Lithium-Ion batteries only last about 5 years whether you use them or not.

I know you said that ShopTemp is expensive to ship to your region, but I thought I'd mention that anyway.

Thanks anyway
smile.gif

I bought Ipaq's one and will post here when it arrives. I hope shoptemp enable HK Post to Brazil soon too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo