BatchDPG, Help!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by -xCookie-, Mar 5, 2008.

Mar 5, 2008

BatchDPG, Help! by -xCookie- at 8:40 AM (1,142 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. -xCookie-
    OP

Newcomer -xCookie- Newbie

Australia
    Hey there, I've been around this site for a while, about time I joined x]

Anyways, about Batch DPG. I've been trying to get this to work for the better of two whole weeks; having tried about three different versions, and reinstall each component required for BatchDPG about 5times. Initially, it worked perfectly, giving me the chance to convert about two episodes of anime. After that, though, an incredibly large string of errors arrived at my doorstep, including Bepipe errors, codec errors; you name it, I've had it. Each time I've searched extensively for a solution, but this last problem has got me completely stumped. No matter how far and wide I search, I seem to find no solution to this.

It's a runtime error; and has something to do with mencoder.
    [​IMG]

Right after I click okay, I receive another error.

[​IMG]

._. The thing is, if I play it in a media player, there's no error at all. So I'm not sure what to do. o_o

Some guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks.

2. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    Have you tried using v1.3 Beta 1.5? It should use a different "mencoder.exe" that isn't located in any "bin" folder or anything. For instance, my "C:\Program Files\BatchDPG" folder contains mencoder.exe itself, along with twolame and bepipe and the actual program files.

3. EN!GMA

Member EN!GMA GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Try getting the latest codecs by installing the latest CCCP pack. I used to have a problem with encoding audio and updating my codecs did the trick. Just google CCCP.

Hopefully this will work for you too.

4. -xCookie-
    OP

Australia
    I'll try using that version, I hopefully it'll work, Dan.
    Oh, and I have been using the CCCP pack for a while, maybe it's just not up to date?

Thanks, I'll see how it goes.

Edit: Still doesn't work, even with the v1.3 Beta 5 from the stickied thread, and with the latest CCCP. If it helps any, I'm using AviSynth 2.5.8 Alpha. I've also tried with 2.5.7.

5. techforumz

Member techforumz GBAtemp Regular

United States
    This is what would be called idiot programming. (windoze not Mencoder). Mencoder was written for linux, and therefore does things differently. And windoze doesn't know how to process it. Reason #3548601 I hate Micro$oft.

6. -xCookie-
    OP

Australia
    x_x

Eek, so I take it it's unfixable? ;___;

7. Arch Feline

Member Arch Feline GBAtemp Regular

United States
    DuH. I did not know about CCCP codex. Maybe with this discussion I can convert an avi file to dpg.

8. hondje1
    This message by hondje1 has been removed from public view by Densetsu, May 3, 2013, Reason: Bumping a 5-year-old thread and spamming the boards with the same message.
    May 3, 2013