Semi brick after 17.0.0

Natiaz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I've been searching a solution in this forum and I wasn't able to find it, so there's my problem:

I had SX OS installed in my switch but I didn't use CFW for about 2 years so I totally forgot about it & update my switch without problem with each new version, until this last update: 17.0.0.
As my switch was bricked I search a solution, so I move from SX OS to Atnmosphere to fix the problem.
I was able to do it using the Hekate tool to migrate my old emummc, so I create an SD partiton and instaled Atmosphere there. Everything was working great & as my emummc was in version 9.0.0 I tried to update with daybreak, but I get an error during the update and after that Atmosphere never work again. I tried to reinstall everything but nothing seems to work, even the SD stop working!
I fix the SD problem buying a new one (Samsung 128GB) & tried to install Atmosphere right from the start, and nothing. First I tried to install in sysnand, it didn't work, then I tried to do it in emuMMC in a SD partition and nothing. In both cases when I start Atmosphere the logo appears for a few seconds and the black screen and I don't know what else to do to get back my switch.
Also, this new SD doesn't work property, I can't mount it in the PC, so I have to start Hekate and connect via USB to mi PC to change the SD archives ¿?

I will appreciate any help and thanks in advance for your time.
Merry Christmas!!

Natiaz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Honest, you should treat this as a "unhacked" and start over. If you got saves, I hope you backed them up to your PC first.
I tried that with the new SD & nothing, when I load Atmosphere I see the logo a few seconds and then black screen

Marianoxd

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i had the same problem, i solved it by puttin the console in airplane mode and flashing version 16.1.0 with the 1.6.2 of Atmos.

I hope I have been helpful

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I've been searching a solution in this forum and I wasn't able to find it, so there's my problem:

I had SX OS installed in my switch but I didn't use CFW for about 2 years so I totally forgot about it & update my switch without problem with each new version, until this last update: 17.0.0.
As my switch was bricked I search a solution, so I move from SX OS to Atnmosphere to fix the problem.
I was able to do it using the Hekate tool to migrate my old emummc, so I create an SD partiton and instaled Atmosphere there. Everything was working great & as my emummc was in version 9.0.0 I tried to update with daybreak, but I get an error during the update and after that Atmosphere never work again. I tried to reinstall everything but nothing seems to work, even the SD stop working!
I fix the SD problem buying a new one (Samsung 128GB) & tried to install Atmosphere right from the start, and nothing. First I tried to install in sysnand, it didn't work, then I tried to do it in emuMMC in a SD partition and nothing. In both cases when I start Atmosphere the logo appears for a few seconds and the black screen and I don't know what else to do to get back my switch.
Also, this new SD doesn't work property, I can't mount it in the PC, so I have to start Hekate and connect via USB to mi PC to change the SD archives ¿?

I will appreciate any help and thanks in advance for your time.
Merry Christmas!!
how you could use SXOS on Firmware greater than 10? or you updated your SYSNAND?

your "brick" could be someday you did initialize your console and now you need to boot at least one time using Atmosphère 1.6.2.

Also you could have a BOOT0/1 damaged there is a guide here about how to recover from that.

if your EmuMMC is for SXOS YOU MUST TO CONVERT IT in order to use it on Atmosphère, also there are two guides here.

postkevone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Make sure to format the SD to FAT32 before copying Atmosphere files, you can do that directly from Hekate.
I had a similar problem which I fixed by using the Warmboot Fix included in the rentry guide.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

Natiaz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
how you could use SXOS on Firmware greater than 10? or you updated your SYSNAND?

your "brick" could be someday you did initialize your console and now you need to boot at least one time using Atmosphère 1.6.2.

Also you could have a BOOT0/1 damaged there is a guide here about how to recover from that.

if your EmuMMC is for SXOS YOU MUST TO CONVERT IT in order to use it on Atmosphère, also there are two guides here.
Hi,
I had SXOS on emunand in 9.0.0 version & my sysnand updated
Yes, thats the reason my switch is bricked, in some point I had CFW on my sysnad & use the Haku33 software to "clean" the console until the 17.0.0 update :(
When I first try Atmosphere I did it migrating the SXOS EmuMMC using Hekate & it works, after that I tried to update my emuMMC with daybreak and after that Atmosphere didn't work
Post automatically merged:

Make sure to format the SD to FAT32 before copying Atmosphere files, you can do that directly from Hekate.
I had a similar problem which I fixed by using the Warmboot Fix included in the rentry guide.
I try that, the nintendo logo appears & then black screen again :'(
Post automatically merged:

Try this. Disable emunand
I did it and I see the blue screen with Atmosphere then the triangle Atmosphere logo and after that black screen

Last edited by Natiaz,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto