Homebrew Batch DPG, any better...?

naruses

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I've had a lot of problems with DPG converters lately...

First, DPG tools doesnt works in any computer I've tried it stays in 937 and never has worked.

Neither Xilisoft nor ImToo Converters are working NOW, they worked on the past, and I had no problems with it.

Now I was looking for a substitute DPG converter,

and saw Batch DPG,

I HATE BATCH DPG!

Because I have use the default conversion specs and the ones on the Batch DPG guide

On moonshell it runs so so so so slow it when i press the right D-pad button to go back 5 seconds it last like 15 seconds to get to it, and it gets filled with green pixels,BTW none of this happened with Xilisoft Conversion neither with IMtoo Conversion.

SUPER converter got me confused as I dont know if I downloaded the right one or I dont understand how the interface works?

So Doesnt anyone know any better DPG converter, can give Smooth playing conversion Specs for Batch DPG, or how to use Super(or if I downloaded the right one).

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have no problems with BatchDPG; I prefer it to some oother converters. Which version have you tried? Use 1.60, that's what I use.

naruses

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I noticed that its v1.0
tongue.gif

Can you post a download link plis

pikepit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have batchdpg DS problem?
mine does not working. when i click "run", batchdpg is not responding anymore. what should i do?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
You could try waiting for a prolonged amount of time to make sure that it has completely failed before believing that Windows is not telling you lies. In some cases of "Not Responding" the program in question could be doing a multitude of things that aren't apparent to the user.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
thtl1999 said:
i know korean tools
KyuniDPGEncoder and Umile Encoder
or you can use m3team's program 'DSM Movie Encoder'
i suggest Kyuni. Simple and fast
I've never heard of the Umile encoder, but the KyuniDPGEncoder is kind of old (.dpg2 I think) and if you are using Moonshell2, its probably better to get something that can convert to .dpg4, but if you still use moonshell1, then KyuniDPGEncoder is a pretty good choice...as for the M3 team's DSM movie encoder, that converts to .dsm which you would need either M3 firmwares (at least i think touchpod might be able to play it...but i can't remember), or the DSMPlay homebrew.
Also, .dsm format isn't quite as great as .dpg format. It isn't as great quality wise to .dpg4 and it isn't as compressed as even .dpg2.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For those having problems with BatchDPG, do you have AVISynth2 installed?

I converted my first movie to DPG last night (a Bleach episode), and I was amazed at how small it was (30MB for ~23 min, roughly 1.3MB/min) and how good it looked on the DS -- it wasn't amazing, but I didn't have high expectations for it.
Conversion time was a little bit slow... but then again, I've only got a single core CPU and it didn't hog all my resources so I was able to go about my business on the internet while it converted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up