Homebrew Banned CFW Users: How long have you had CFW?

Banned CFW Users: How long have you had CFW?

• Less than one week

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • One week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One month

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • A few months

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • A year

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Several years

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters

Secret_3DS_Agent

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To everyone who has been banned so far from this ban wave: How long have you had Custom Firmware (A9LH, BS9, Luma, etc.) on your 3DS for?

The assumption is that Nintendo has had data about CFW users for an unspecified amount of time and finally decided to act on it after the release of Sighax.

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
To everyone who has been banned so far from this ban wave: How long have you had Custom Firmware (A9LH, BS9, Luma, etc.) on your 3DS for?

The assumption is that Nintendo has had data about CFW users for an unspecified amount of time and finally decided to act on it after the release of Sighax.
Dude, speculate on main thread, we have way too many of these

Secret_3DS_Agent

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, speculate on main thread, we have way too many of these
The subject changes quite frequently in that thread, and the survey would be abandoned after a few pages at best. This thread allows for complete undivided attention on this question. We need to know how long Nintendo has been keeping track of us for.

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
The subject changes quite frequently in that thread, and the survey would be abandoned after a few pages at best. This thread allows for complete undivided attention on this question. We need to know how long Nintendo has been keeping track of us for.
This is just dumb. Why would the CFW send data to Nintendo. I think the creators of these CFW are smarter than this

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm i cant recall Specifically was still using RXTools back then well before A9LH was a thing. and there wasnt even AuReiNand and just ReiNand. i of course upgraded as better CFW and methods came along and was a day 1 adopte dto A9LH when it was a Flash and prey at the 2.1 Downgrade.

Should note i escaped the SuMo Ban despite i had the bad copy at the time that led to so many Bans. i never went online w/ it but i removed that so Quick and waite dfor it to go up on freeshop.

Last edited by Dracari,

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
My own Old 3DS from 2011, had the first CFW when Smea released the Ironhax... like around on July 2015, when 9.9.0-26U was a thing.
I got banned by my own fault in November 2016 Pokemon Sun/Moon then I unbanned myself.
CFW for 2 years and onwards. Not banned from May 24th, 2017

However...

My New 3DS from Black Friday 2016, I hacked it with CFW on December 10th, 2016
I had downloaded stuff normally, freeshop, playing online normally, then 5 months later... May 24th, 2017
My most important New 3DS, only gets banned.

Wow.

angelus kun

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have 2 years with my system luma 7.1+ B9S new3dsxl black 9.6 stock firmware i downgraded throught sys downgrader beta And unstable, the first downgrader for 3ds, snice day one i deactivate spotpass console data sender
EDIT: back these years i remember @JustPingo was developed KTM (KernelTimeMachine) hahaha
EDIT 2: SORRY D: I DIDNT BANNED YET

Last edited by angelus kun,

TinchoX

Azure Flame Kite
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I started back in the rxtools era, luma didn't even existed, but reinand (Now known as Luma) came to be the "next thing" lol
Good old days.

Reactions: KytuzuEX

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1