Ban one country from accessing GBAtemp

  • Thread starter Thread starter x65943
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,548
  • Replies Replies 48

Which country will you ban

  • USA

    Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Mexico

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Canada

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UK

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • France

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • China

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Japan

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Somewhere in E Europe

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Other (post below)

    Votes: 4 16.7%

  • Total voters
    24
I always knew the mexicans would backstab us!

Look no matter how much you guys whine you still have to be our doormat

Going with the USA as well, I feel like it's better for everyone
I always knew the midwesterners would backstab us!

Look no matter how much you guys whine you still have to be our cornfield
 
I always knew the mexicans would backstab us!

Look no matter how much you guys whine you still have to be our doormat


I always knew the midwesterners would backstab us!

Look no matter how much you guys whine you still have to be our cornfield
I am from the Eastcoast! Don't lump me with the corn people! Plus, I am catboy, I don't have citizenship
 
But you always trust goldenborn's bannana
20230315_072819.jpg


Here is Banana for @JuanBaNaNa
 
I picked USA. We need some alone time without outside influence to talk amongst ourselves and realize we don’t actually hate each other and that it’s likely outside forces spreading misinformation. Taking a break from the Internet would do us some good. If someone would be so kind to photocopy the juanbanana creampie pics and mail them to me once we’re offline I will pay the postage.
 

Site & Scene News