dib

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering, if the site says that it's in stock does that mean definitively that if I order it will ship out? We're going on vacation and will be gone all month, so I'm planning to ship it to the condo so I can have it there. I'm just concerned that if there were a backorder incongruous with the site, that it could end up sitting in a PO box hundreds of miles from home for who knows how long.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to joining the Acekard RPG public. My DSX finally up and died, it will be interesting to come up from what's popularly considered the worst+unsupported product on the market to (what I believe) the top of the line. Best I can determine from the reviews, it sounds like the RPG is everything the DSX was promised to be, and they're actually supporting it. Plus it supports the SD so I won't have to pick+choose between Elite Beat Agents or Ouendan 1&2 on the go (my DSX was 512MB which isn't insignificant by any means but it did entail making sacrifices)

So far the only downside sounds like download play is spotty at best. The DSX can at least brag that much, I never found a game offering download play that didn't work. For those owning RPGs, has any game previously not working with dlp been fixed at a later date?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: And that game stick i'm tired of mentioning