DjFIL

OP
Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
Finally I have found a Balance Board without resorting to eBay! My local Best Buy had them in today. So I'm just wondering if you have any balance board game suggestions. I think I have most of them... and not sure if any of the others are even worth trying... but thought I'd ask and make sure.

I've got...

We Ski... and I love it, it's really fun. But only slightly more interactive with the BB compared to without (since lean forward isn't to go faster, it's still tilt in the controllers).
Skate It... and damn this game is difficult on the BB... just like Skate (1) on the X360 I'm having troubles with getting momentum in the half-pipes (any suggestions on that would help)... but also on Skate It I'm having troubles with doing spins in the air, do I hold the wiimote vertical and tilt it, or to i hold it horizontal and twist it?
Shawn White: Road Trip... this game is my favorite of the 3 that I've tried... the controls work as you expect it... this is probably the game that will currently get the most use with my new BB.

I've also got, but have yet to try with BB, Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party. So again... is there anything else currently worth trying with the BB? Or are these 4 the main ones? Oh and Wii Fit of course. Thanks.

tingsin86

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
wii fit board can use for games below:

Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party [14]
Wii Music [24]
We Ski (Family Ski) [18]
Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum 2009 [13]
The Incredible Maze (WiiWare)[12]
Tetris Party (WiiWare) [16]
Skate It
All Star Cheer Squad [11]
Shaun White Snowboarding: Road Trip [15]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.