• Replies 1,063
  • Likes 8
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
but you don't need to pause game to use spider, just push HOMEthen launch browser
Have you even played Badge Arcade? It disables using the home button when you're playing on the catcher machines. It's not disabled when you're in the main hub but the value for remaining plays isn't loaded into memory yet.

Last edited by Monty Kensicle,

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Have you even played Badge Arcade? It disables using the home button when you're playing on the catcher machines. It's not disabled when you're in the main hub but the value for remaining plays isn't loaded into memory yet.
no, I don't play this game
he said the pause feature is disabled, not the HOME button lol
guess no spider cheats for now

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a simple cheat file I can load for some reason it says could not load cheats. I'm using a N3DS on 9.5.0-23U. Just want a simple 99 plays button combo.

marksteele

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I actually got it sorted on 9.2.0 using the latest NVER. The N3DS had never been online before, so the NVER file was missing completely. I then ran it through HANS once and it's worked ever since. I haven't had to use HANS to boot it at all after the first time.

I can't run badge arcade through HANS it just freezes :wtf:

Does anyone have a simple cheat file I can load for some reason it says could not load cheats. I'm using a N3DS on 9.5.0-23U. Just want a simple 99 plays button combo.

Doesn't exist. The offset changes every time the game adds more machines so it's rather useless to have one

marksteele

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So is there no way to cheat in this game?

There is with gateway

Start with practice 5 plays, 8-bit exact search for 5
use a play, search less than
repeat till you only see 2 values

change the top value to add plays, minimum practice badges required: 30 (3 freeplays) I strongly suggest 40 to be on the safe side, I've see it where 3 freeplays still doesn't eliminate enough values

Repeat in the actual game

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is with gateway

Start with practice 5 plays, 8-bit exact search for 5
use a play, search less than
repeat till you only see 2 values

change the top value to add plays, minimum practice badges required: 30 (3 freeplays) I strongly suggest 40 to be on the safe side, I've see it where 3 freeplays still doesn't eliminate enough values

Repeat in the actual game
This is after I make a ram dump right?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp wasted a dollar :P searched for 5 used a play searched less than found nothing

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can anyone help with this, once I understand how it works I can stop nagging. Right now I have 4 real plays how can I increase this to let's say 99 with Gateway 3.6.2?

Last edited by Xenon Hacks,

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you putting them in a folder called "cheats" on the Gateway's microSD?
Of course
2rTaBFX.png

Last edited by Xenon Hacks,

Slade.AU

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Australia
Welp wasted a dollar :P searched for 5 used a play searched less than found nothing

Can anyone help with this, once I understand how it works I can stop nagging. Right now I have 4 real plays how can I increase this to let's say 99 with Gateway 3.6.2?

It's been said multiple times, but always do an 8bit search. Put the value you see in the game (5, 4, 3 or whatever number of goes you have left). Then use one go and go back and search again for one less (ie, 4, 3, 2, etc..). Use the exact value search.
It should show up after the second or third search.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2rTaBFX.png

It's been said multiple times, but always do an 8bit search. Put the value you see in the game (5, 4, 3 or whatever number of goes you have left). Then use one go and go back and search again for one less (ie, 4, 3, 2, etc..). Use the exact value search.
It should show up after the second or third search.
Now im getting mixed info who is right here?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Each time psi lies his penis does in fact get bigger