• Likes 8

anonymoose

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
is there any way to use cheats with CFW yet
yeah, you could do it with NTR CFW.
I could do an in-game plugin, but since I'm not very familiar with it I can't find the addresses :(
and from what I've heard they aren't the same as gateway's.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
just create a .txt file named 0004000000153600.txt (the titleid of badge arcade game) and paste in it those two codes:

[EU N3DS - Always have 5 practice turns]
D3000000 30000000
26825FDC 00000005

[EU N3DS - Always have 5 real turns]
D3000000 30000000
2646BECC 00000005
as i mentioned before, these codes are for gateway and are working on my EUR N3DS.
Just activate them, use free plays, collect about 30 badges in free play and then disable the cheat for free plays to reset the turns.
then in the "real" mode now you have at least 3 tries, with the cheat "real turns" activated now you have unlimited tries, as the count of the turns is frozen.

happy cheating :)
why get 30 practice badges? you only need to get 10, to ensure 1 free play.
then, the codes will take care ofnthe rest :)

20mark

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ok but you said, activate the codes, collect 30 badges...
but not necessary :)
lol this isn't me in the reply above ...
I said 30 just to be extra sure to not be locked out til next day if the code don't work as expected,so you still can find the offset by yourself.

Reactions: cearp

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I always get at least 50-60 from practice just to be sure
I just did this to my other 3ds after I setup emunand to it. Collect about 300 badges.

But I want Pokemon badges and system badges too.

marksteele

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I always get at least 50-60 from practice just to be sure
I just did this to my other 3ds after I setup emunand to it. Collect about 300 badges.

But I want Pokemon badges and system badges too.

I plan on doing them all, just did all the ones that were out today lol

Deleted member 331788

Trophies
XP
Country
I did the 8-bit search when playing on my EU N3DS, and these were the codes I was able to produce, working on my system.

[EU N3DS - Always have 5 practice turns]
D3000000 30000000
26825FDC 00000005
[EU N3DS - Always have 5 real turns]
D3000000 30000000
2646BECC 00000005

It seems like the offset address seems to change for people all the time?
Maybe there's no common cheats possible for this game, depending on how the Nintendo Badge Arcade was installed or launched?

I'll have to see if these codes still work on my system tomorrow, or if I need to do the 8-bit searching all over again.
In any case I was able to use this to enjoy unlimited practice and real plays, until I switched off the codes I searched and wrote to my cheats list.
It may've taken over 130 plays to actually grab every available badge though. Remembering that 5 paid plays is £0.90, that would've come to £117. Screw that.

Thanks for the codes, worked a treat! =)
Paid 90p for 5 plays, as I used all my free play and din't want to wait but it was more than worth it.

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this has been posted, but I found the values for the US version.

3286744C for the real plays,
32C2155C for practice.

There were always 2-3 values but the ones I pasted are THE ones that change the counter. Enjoy.

*goes to get every badge currently available*

DevilzCY

Trophies
XP
Country
My legit account with badge arcade is on a new3ds xl, and it can only access homebrew with save data manager.
I have another old 3ds that is using rxtools.

With my setup is there anyway that I can apply the hack to my legit account on new 3ds xl?

Sirence

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have the problem that I can't open the badge organiser - the screen just goes black and my 3ds freezes. So if I have over 1000 badges, I won't be able to choose which ones I want to use.

I was playing the Japanese badge centre before switching to the EU version when it was released and I have assume Japanese only badges, I assume that's the reason. Everytime I start it tells me my data is corrupt but cleaning the save doesn't help.

What can I do to fix this?

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
My legit account with badge arcade is on a new3ds xl, and it can only access homebrew with save data manager.
I have another old 3ds that is using rxtools.

With my setup is there anyway that I can apply the hack to my legit account on new 3ds xl?
1- save data manager or svdt can't see the save for the badge arcade , the save is located in exdata , you need another program
2- yes, you can transfer the badges to other 3DS , but it will only added in the home menu badge section , when you inside the badge arcade game you will only see your own legit badges, and there is a chance that fucking thief bunny will tell you there some error in your save and he need to clean it up , so he will remove the excess badges.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have the problem that I can't open the badge organiser - the screen just goes black and my 3ds freezes. So if I have over 1000 badges, I won't be able to choose which ones I want to use.

I was playing the Japanese badge centre before switching to the EU version when it was released and I have assume Japanese only badges, I assume that's the reason. Everytime I start it tells me my data is corrupt but cleaning the save doesn't help.

What can I do to fix this?
i don't know , this thread for cheat only.

Reactions: DevilzCY

Wilsonec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
And how do you use these cheats on CIA?
On the home screen press 'Select' to open your Gateway menu, then press 'Dpad Up' to bring up the cheats menu. Make sure the middle option is set to 'Gateway' (I don't have my 3DS in front of me so I can't remember the label but it's called Mode or something similar), and for the last option (the button combo) scroll left/right to pick the combo you want - I have mine set as start/select.

Now press B twice until you return to your home screen. Open the badge arcade. Press your button combo and the cheat menu should appear.

It works exactly the same as for .3ds games. Not really sure what the Classic Sysnand/Classic 7.x-/Classic 7.x+ options are for but I tried all of them out and could not get the cheats menu to work with them selected.

Hope this helps!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Tried this, used the practice catcher to get 9 free plays (by editing the play number on the practice catcher) and then did the same on the real thing. Under 200 plays was enough to get every badge currently available. Works great :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Senile discussion felt like we were having this type of conversation already