rikuumi

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey I just ordered some inks from Inkclub.com and I inserted them in everything went fine until I printed something out the whole pic came out just "fine" BUT there were like a light stripes? I mean. Normal - Light - Normal - Light.....

So is it because of bad ink or something else? Help is appreciate ! Thanks

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That will work but before that the printer (scan through the drivers/settings pages) should have the option.

rikuumi

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
FAST6191 said:
That will work but before that the printer (scan through the drivers/settings pages) should have the option.

Well there IS this HP printing utility or something but I cant use it because I have Win7 x64 and it's only for XP's.. :F

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
personally, I tend to stay away from the generic inks due to the fact that they don't adhere to the premium papers. my parents thought they would save some money getting their black ink cartridge re-filled, and all that happened was I wasted a sheet of the 8.5"x11" high glossy paper due to the fact that the generic ink puddled up all over the paper and the geniune color covered perfectly.

if you have an HP, there's no reason not to buy their official cartridges. they have their own print head in each cartridge for a reason and that reason is to provide premium printing capabilities. if you don't want to pay retail prices. that's fine but do yourself a favour and search out geniune HP ink cartridges on ebay or the internet and stay away from the generic crap.

rikuumi

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
thieves like us said:
personally, I tend to stay away from the generic inks due to the fact that they don't adhere to the premium papers. my parents thought they would save some money getting their black ink cartridge re-filled, and all that happened was I wasted a sheet of the 8.5"x11" high glossy paper due to the fact that the generic ink puddled up all over the paper and the geniune color covered perfectly.

if you have an HP, there's no reason not to buy their official cartridges. they have their own print head in each cartridge for a reason and that reason is to provide premium printing capabilities. if you don't want to pay retail prices. that's fine but do yourself a favour and search out geniune HP ink cartridges on ebay or the internet and stay away from the generic crap.

I spent about 50$ on 19ml color + 19ml black or something... shiiieeet just wasted loads of money.. My old HP cartridges worked justt well but they're indeed soo expensive and my friend recommended this website so I gave it a shot..

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you have a HP, the printer head is normally built into the cartridge and is so replaced when you replace the cartridge. That print head is only designed to do a limited number of prints to keep the cost of the printhead down.

Normally you can refill a HP cartridge once or twice, but that's it. Take a look on eBay, you'll see people actually sell their empty carts which have only been used the once without refilling.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL