Hacking Backup loaders that read non FAt32 drives

BooWasTaken

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, i was trying to get just dance 2020 on my pendrive but it's bigger than 4GB so i can't put it on the USB because it's FAT32, is there any backup loader that reads something besides FAT32 so i can play the game? or is there a way i can merge the splitted files/load the splitted files in another loader? please help me!

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, i was trying to get just dance 2020 on my pendrive but it's bigger than 4GB so i can't put it on the USB because it's FAT32, is there any backup loader that reads something besides FAT32 so i can play the game? or is there a way i can merge the splitted files/load the splitted files in another loader? please help me!
Wii Backup Manager and use fat32

Reactions: jeannotte

BooWasTaken

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
but...i can't, every time i use it to pass the file to the usb it gives a error sayin theres not enough space after finishing the process

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Then use the tool I just said
wait, i'm going to try something here

BooWasTaken

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How big is the drive?
7,22 and file 4.20 , i think it's working now, i transfered the file to WBSF (it was a ISO) and it seems to be working now

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How big is the drive?
nope, didn't work
upload_2019-11-7_2-58-38.png

ChibiMofo

NPC Chibi-Robo for Wii needs a fan translation
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Using WBFS Manager to make it a pair of WBFS files (none greater than 4 gigabytes) instead of a >4G ISO file, which it seems you have just done, will work. This assumes your pen drive is not a fake that is reporting more space than it really actually has. Does that same copy process work to another drive?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using WBFS Manager to make it a pair of WBFS files (none greater than 4 gigabytes) instead of a >4G ISO file, which it seems you have just done, will work. This assumes your pen drive is not a fake that is reporting more space than it really actually has. Does that same copy process work to another drive?
WBFS Manager is shit and never should be used

Reactions: jeannotte
General chit-chat
Help Users
    AliceCE @ AliceCE: it is playing, but it sounds like a screamer