Hacking Backup loaders that read non FAt32 drives

BooWasTaken

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, i was trying to get just dance 2020 on my pendrive but it's bigger than 4GB so i can't put it on the USB because it's FAT32, is there any backup loader that reads something besides FAT32 so i can play the game? or is there a way i can merge the splitted files/load the splitted files in another loader? please help me!

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, i was trying to get just dance 2020 on my pendrive but it's bigger than 4GB so i can't put it on the USB because it's FAT32, is there any backup loader that reads something besides FAT32 so i can play the game? or is there a way i can merge the splitted files/load the splitted files in another loader? please help me!
Wii Backup Manager and use fat32

Reactions: jeannotte

BooWasTaken

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
but...i can't, every time i use it to pass the file to the usb it gives a error sayin theres not enough space after finishing the process

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Then use the tool I just said
wait, i'm going to try something here

BooWasTaken

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How big is the drive?
7,22 and file 4.20 , i think it's working now, i transfered the file to WBSF (it was a ISO) and it seems to be working now

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How big is the drive?
nope, didn't work
upload_2019-11-7_2-58-38.png

ChibiMofo

Elon Musk is my dog
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Using WBFS Manager to make it a pair of WBFS files (none greater than 4 gigabytes) instead of a >4G ISO file, which it seems you have just done, will work. This assumes your pen drive is not a fake that is reporting more space than it really actually has. Does that same copy process work to another drive?

Crazynoob458

That Reshiram
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
wii backup mger does the same thing as wbfs manager it really makes a file called wbf2 for extra data that cant be stuffed in 4gb also check if theres other stuff in the drive if nothing your drive is bad

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using WBFS Manager to make it a pair of WBFS files (none greater than 4 gigabytes) instead of a >4G ISO file, which it seems you have just done, will work. This assumes your pen drive is not a fake that is reporting more space than it really actually has. Does that same copy process work to another drive?
WBFS Manager is shit and never should be used

Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2