Keeley

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys i have a question when i burn my ISO (Mario Kart Wii ) to my Memorex DVD-R and and try to load it on the Wii it says "Disk Read Error ( 324 )" why ?
I've tried Sony DVD+R and booktype it to DVD-ROM and that doesn't seem work either
mad.gif
I installed cIOS rev7 ( actually i couldn't uninstall it so I just overwritten it but i doubt that affects it )

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
it must be a bad iso bro!

sounds like you are setup proper i did all the same things (but i used a dvd-r Maxell) and my mario kart works gr8!

are you sure you didnt get a Pre-Patched disc image? a scrubbed image? because the 1:1 should work!

Keeley

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yeah its a scrubbed ISO what do i do???

BTW thanx for the quick reply

i also heard a that scrubbed ISOs need to be patched in order to work don't know if that's true or not....

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keeley said:
Hey guys i have a question when i burn my ISO (Mario Kart Wii ) to my Memorex DVD-R and and try to load it on the Wii it says "Disk Read Error ( 324 )" why ?
I've tried Sony DVD+R and booktype it to DVD-ROM and that doesn't seem work either
mad.gif
I installed cIOS rev7 ( actually i couldn't uninstall it so I just overwritten it but i doubt that affects it )
try reinstalling the cIOS again, i think DRE 324 means corrupt cIOS(this is what i gathered the day gamma was released)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up