Hacking Backup Launcher not working

triplezzz21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I installed the Backup Launcher 0.3 beta channel and I keep getting an error message when I run it. The error message seems to be 2 messages and they are overlapped, I don't really know what it says.
I'm trying to play The House of the Dead: Overkill. It is burned on a Sony AccuCORE DVD-R using ImgBurn on 4x setting
I tried many things, from reading on forums, with people who have the same error message.
I'll go step by step of what I did so far.
First I installed Backup Launcher .3 beta channel, put in the game(didn't work)
then I ran IOSPatcher 1.1 on the ISO file of the game and burned it again (didn't work)
then I installed cIOS_Installer that came with the Backup Launcher 0.3 beta-not the channel (didn't work)
then I installed cIOS36_rev7 that I found separately online (didn't work)
then I used cIOS_Downgrader_1.2 to downgrade to 3.2U (didn't work)

I got the same error message every time.
Does anyone think it is the DVD problem? but the DVD is a recommended DVD to use by some people.
Any ideas?

one more thing, before trying to install backup launcher, I installed IOS16-64-v257.wad, and cios_fix.wad in order to get WAD Manager work and then installing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King. Not sure if this is any help.

p.s. since I used cIOS_Downgrader_1.2 last, will it interfere with cIOS36_rev7, and the cIOS_Installer

Thanks

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
ok the way I see you doing things is out of line
wink.gif
and Beta launcher is an outdated material at this point with the present of Gamma Launcher , so please click on the first guide in my signature , and let's start over with hacking your console and get you setup the right way
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy