Backup Launcher not working

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by triplezzz21, Mar 15, 2009.

1. triplezzz21
    OP

triplezzz21 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2009
    United States
    Hi I installed the Backup Launcher 0.3 beta channel and I keep getting an error message when I run it. The error message seems to be 2 messages and they are overlapped, I don't really know what it says.
    I'm trying to play The House of the Dead: Overkill. It is burned on a Sony AccuCORE DVD-R using ImgBurn on 4x setting
    I tried many things, from reading on forums, with people who have the same error message.
    I'll go step by step of what I did so far.
    First I installed Backup Launcher .3 beta channel, put in the game(didn't work)
    then I ran IOSPatcher 1.1 on the ISO file of the game and burned it again (didn't work)
    then I installed cIOS_Installer that came with the Backup Launcher 0.3 beta-not the channel (didn't work)
    then I installed cIOS36_rev7 that I found separately online (didn't work)
    then I used cIOS_Downgrader_1.2 to downgrade to 3.2U (didn't work)

I got the same error message every time.
    Does anyone think it is the DVD problem? but the DVD is a recommended DVD to use by some people.
    Any ideas?

one more thing, before trying to install backup launcher, I installed IOS16-64-v257.wad, and cios_fix.wad in order to get WAD Manager work and then installing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King. Not sure if this is any help.

p.s. since I used cIOS_Downgrader_1.2 last, will it interfere with cIOS36_rev7, and the cIOS_Installer

Thanks

2. BIG MOE

BIG MOE ๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™

Oct 19, 2008
    Syria
    Wiiland Hills
    ok the way I see you doing things is out of line [​IMG] and Beta launcher is an outdated material at this point with the present of Gamma Launcher , so please click on the first guide in my signature , and let's start over with hacking your console and get you setup the right way [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice