Hacking Backup Launcher help

raenef

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I Downgraded my Wii A while ago and I got one of DJTaz's Noob packs that had the backup launcher 0.3 wad and other stuff. Now I have the channel,thats ? all I need to play games right? I heard u need some cIOS Installer but Im pretty sure I had 1 when downgrading my wii

bebs

Trophies
XP
Country
huh...not the same CIOs !you have to install wiigator's or waninkoko's CIOs to run the BL

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
raenef said:
Well I Downgraded my Wii A while ago and I got one of DJTaz's Noob packs that had the backup launcher 0.3 wad and other stuff. Now I have the channel,thats ? all I need to play games right? I heard u need some cIOS Installer but Im pretty sure I had 1 when downgrading my wii
It should have come with a cIOS installer. There should be instructions, it's no that hard.

Valgreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i believe djtaz's pack came with a cios installer.. if your unsure you can always re-install cios rev7, it will not hurt anything..

also i would recommend waninkoko's cios, ive heard wiigators is a *light* ver of the cios, but i could be wrong.

i use waninkoko's and have never had an issue

http://dl.qj.net/Custom-IOS36-rev-7-Wii-Ho...24851/catid/526 ---> link to waninkoko's cios36 rev 7

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la