Hacking Backup Launcher by Wiigator

D

Deleted User

one more wuestion how do i get my key.bin out of my nand so i can decrypt i mean unless theres a topis on that itself ?

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
WitoRIT92 said:
one more wuestion how do i get my key.bin out of my nand so i can decrypt i mean unless theres a topis on that itself ?

Check out hackmii and look in archives

PS. It's also called the common-key

Und3rtak3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey!

I have a weird problem, and i know peopla talk or have talked about the read error 324 before.
But i got the read 324 after finally getting the bacup launcher to function.
But then i tried the Call of Duty 5 game backup that i created, and then it started. So now i really got confused. My house of dead overkill did not work.
So i checked a list of compatible games, and CoD 5 was one of them of course, but so was overkill.
I tried to burn more backups on my games like disaster and excite trucks, read error 324 there as well.
Im pretty sure that if cod 5 works, the other should as well. Anyways i burned in imgburn with speed 1x and also 2x and 3x. So i have tried lots of options.

Would be awesome to get backup on excite trucks, because that game has stopped working for me in the original disc, and that sucks because trucks is one of the best games on the system. Would not really like to pay for a new one when i have already bought it, as for cod 5 i could not care less because my original works fine.

/ The undertaker

Trace_hunter

Trophies
XP
Country
just finished burning Okami and it doesn't work at all, all i get is a disc read error every time.
Have tried two different loaders, burned at 4x and 3.2x - neither work
have correct cios installed
any ideas or is it just a game that doesn't work?
could it be fixed in the never version? ie v4?
=(

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Trace_hunter said:
just finished burning Okami and it doesn't work at all, all i get is a disc read error every time.
=(

Are you sure you have the correct cIOS? Okami REQUIRES the correct cIOS while a lot of other games work fine with the older versions.

Trace_hunter

Trophies
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
Trace_hunter said:
=(

Are you sure you have the correct cIOS? Okami REQUIRES the correct cIOS while a lot of other games work fine with the older versions.

yeah, i'm using IOS249, other games work but okami doesn't seem to want to.

also does anyone know how i can get the mario kart wii channel that is included in the game update? Obviously i am using wii brick blocker but doesn't that mean i won't be able to get the channel?

Trace_hunter

Trophies
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
ALL BACKUP CIOS ARE INSTALLED AS IOS249! Now i'm really sure you have the wrong one.

now im confused, because other games like metroid and resident evil work fine and i know i need that cios to run the backup launcher.
What do i need to get this working??

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Trace_hunter said:
WiiPower said:
ALL BACKUP CIOS ARE INSTALLED AS IOS249! Now i'm really sure you have the wrong one.

now im confused, because other games like metroid and resident evil work fine and i know i need that cios to run the backup launcher.
You should know that there are many versions of cIOS249
you most likely have an old version, thus preventing the games to work
just get "IOS36 rev8" from waninkoko and install it (it will install as cIOS249)
those games should work then

Trace_hunter

Trophies
XP
Country
tj_cool said:
Trace_hunter said:
WiiPower said:

You should know that there are many versions of cIOS249
you most likely have an old version, thus preventing the games to work
just get "IOS36 rev8" from waninkoko and install it (it will install as cIOS249)
those games should work then

OK thanks, i will try it.

edit: works fine, thank you!!!!!
=D

Und3rtak3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well i got mine to work also, excite trucks is still awesome, screw nintendo for making bad discs...or something ^^
But i bought a copy of mad world, it did not work =/.

davidcrivoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hey guys

I know this might sound really wierd but anyway here goes: i am living in indonesia but am from australia with an original PAL Wii and have paid someone here to put the backup launcher 0.3 gamma IOS249 and works fine except that a few games that i bought here work and some do not. there is a cant read dvd error please eject and turn wii off, that comes up after i load the games from the launcher and i have tried all the different settings with the same result. For example i have a call of duty world at war game which starts to load and then before the main menu comes up with that error. it is a copied game bought at a shop but from that same shop other games work as well. could it be the game itself or something that i should at to my wii system? also i downloaded this game: [isoHunt] [Wii]Resident_Evil_Archives[PAL][ESPALWii[1].com].rar and burned it and it just loads half way and error so if someone can please help me would be highly appreciated.
PS: I dont have zelda the original disk so if i wanted to install homebrew could i do it with a fake one thanks...

247dt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey everyone,
I just wanted to know where can I get a copy of the patched working battalion wars 2? I am using Wii version 4.2U and homebrew with neogamma 7
THx again

slatis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
247dt said:
hey everyone,
I just wanted to know where can I get a copy of the patched working battalion wars 2? I am using Wii version 4.2U and homebrew with neogamma 7
THx again

I know the answer!!!! I know the answer!!!!!

here you can find it...
Click Here!!!

Its incredible that you have bumped this thread just to ask for a game ¬¬

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have wiigator backup patcher 0.2 for my game cube backups. However the menu could use a little fix. First off can I get one that just has the start and 2 disk support. Now that it takes so little time to reload why have the A button. And I don't need the 420p type of settings. Next we don't need to see the 0 on muli disk. Just 1 on up is fine. Can we please get a menu that shows all the games on the disk in a list. Every thing else works great for us.

slatis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
It's incredible that someone bumped this thread, just because is to lazy to use the search button xD.

PD: Mom I'm in a locked topic!!!

Tiemen

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi guys,

Have been reading a lot of posts on this topic but i'm to noob to get it. I have a wii 3.1 pal version with the wii gator gamma002fix_r2 loader and i have used this about a year ago which worked great. no i have downloaded a comple of recent releases like black ops and red steel 2 but i can't downgrade the games which i used to do using WiiUR_v1.0 and IOSpatcher Now these programs don't work on the new games and i have to change something regarding IOS but i don't get it

Could someone send me a PM to explain all the updates i have to do to get these new games to work please

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :P