WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
folks, plz leave it on the topic. no nonsense talk about members online...
Last news was the Wiigator Beta 0.3 Video Comparison.

Release date is the +/- 3rd week of november...
so just keep patiently waiting for something new.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mikeyt1998 said:
asked this yesterday but so many pages have been added since then and i cant find it sorry lol.

4 questions

with the new cIOS_fix.wad, do i need to uninstall the old cIOS36 one before i install it?

also, with launcher 0.2 do you need to have DVDx installed still or can it be taken off?

finally, (mainly at dj taz) is the launcher channel in the zip in your signature wiigators version or waninkokos? not that it matters too much coz i guess they both work.

ZELDA TP PAL. sent the iso using the dumper, patched it, tryed it on force pal 60 and without and it doesnt seem to load past the first black screen after the wii remote warning. is it just a super long loading time or does it just plain not work? i did the exact same thing with mario galaxy and it works perfectly besides the diving fix, is that fixed with 0.2?

AND i'd also like to know about the question above too, i'd love to put custom songs on GH3 without a chip lol.

cheers

Just so you know -ALL of this is contained in the ISSUES AND ANSWERS thread in my sig - PLEASE look there for answers PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

1. The cIOS-Fix is an updated IOS that sorts out a few issues with the original cIOS that Waninkoko made - it resolves a good few of the issues and its the latest usable Cios for the loaders.

2. With the files in my zip (still launcher 1) you still need the DVDx - again this is on the issues and answers and also in the HOW TO - reading here is the same as reading them pages , but i have all of the info in there step by step.

3. There are 3 channels in the Zip file - the new one , the wings one and the gold disc one. The new one loads everything without changing any settings - the other 2 need settings changed if you use the Cios_fix

4. Version 0.2 isnt released yet , but a lot of the old issues are resolved in it - it will be in my sig when its out.

anything else click ISSUES AND ANSWERS below - THEN , AND ONLY THEN ask a question that isnt on PAGE 1

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jughead1111 said:
hi everyone my question is - I have a ntsc wii, with the first wiigator release I could use force ntsc option and play pal games will I still be able to with the new version sorry if this has already been asked. Thanx and as always Peace and white light to all

I believe all of that is included in the new version.

kanoeyes

Trophies
XP
Country
WiiShizzza said:
folks, plz leave it on the topic. no nonsense talk about members online...
Last news was the Wiigator Beta 0.3 Video Comparison.

lol just joke,just to say to waninkoko i know he is here

Diffusion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The thing about the veoh video is that the sound is wrong. It says it's playing the audio stream of the backup v3, but it's playing the audio stream of the original. =P

It never plays the audio stream from v3. Or the audio is somehow 5 secs ahead. =P

sess

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Diffusion said:
The thing about the veoh video is that the sound is wrong. It says it's playing the audio stream of the backup v3, but it's playing the audio stream of the original. =P

It never plays the audio stream from v3. Or the audio is somehow 5 secs ahead. =P

Pay attention to the bottom right corner of each screen. There is a music note (?) that shows which one is playing at the momment.

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
djtaz said:
Just so you know -ALL of this is contained in the ISSUES AND ANSWERS thread in my sig - PLEASE look there for answers PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

i'm sorry
frown.gif
but thanks for the info, you're a very organised and up to date guy XD

Diffusion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sess said:
Diffusion said:

Pay attention to the bottom right corner of each screen. There is a music note (?) that shows which one is playing at the momment.
I'm aware of that. =P

When the music note was on v3, the audio matches with the video of the original.

The lyrics in the opening song aren't suppose to start until after the Tales of Symphonia logo.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mikeyt1998 said:
i'm sorry
frown.gif
but thanks for the info, you're a very organised and up to date guy XD

Lol no bother - im happy once everyone has their system up and running on the latest available software. I do my best to try to make it as simple as possible , but i get asked the same things over and over and over ( In PM as well)

I should really add in that i only gather up the great work that others do - im just trying to help but they do all the real work.

xtreme22886

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all! Been lurking for a while and had a quick question to ask so i signed up
smile.gif

This is in regards to the cIOS and the DVDx

If i had a Wii with ver. 3.2 firmware installed and successfully installed cIOS_fix.wad and the DVDx in advanced mode 249 and made sure everything was working correctly by using the cIOS DVD Dumper program to dump a game over Wi-Fi to my PC... but then upgraded the Wii's firmware from 3.2 to 3.3... does this mess anything up with cIOS i had on there or with the DVDx?

so basically, my question is this. Do i have to uninstall DVDx and then the cIOS..... then reinstall the cIOS and then the DVDx to get everything working again?

Thanks!

BTW great community
grog.gif

Meharis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
xtreme22886 said:
smile.gif

If i had a Wii with ver. 3.2 firmware installed and successfully installed cIOS_fix.wad and the DVDx in advanced mode 249 and made sure everything was working correctly by using the cIOS DVD Dumper program to dump a game over Wi-Fi to my PC... but then upgraded the Wii's firmware from 3.2 to 3.3... does this mess anything up with cIOS i had on there or with the DVDx?

so basically, my question is this. Do i have to uninstall DVDx and then the cIOS..... then reinstall the cIOS and then the DVDx to get everything working again?

Thanks!

BTW great community
grog.gif

nope, everything should work fine !

xtreme22886

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meharis said:
xtreme22886 said:
smile.gif

Thanks!

BTW great community
grog.gif

nope, everything should work fine !

GREAT! thanks for the help!

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WiiShizzza said:
That's not true, it was just fabricated to make people stop asking when it comes out. There's no date attached to it at all.

cmporter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Diffusion said:
sess said:
Diffusion said:

I'm aware of that. =P

When the music note was on v3, the audio matches with the video of the original.

The lyrics in the opening song aren't suppose to start until after the Tales of Symphonia logo.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but it looked as though the loader v.3 and the original caught up in speed at the Tales of Symphonia logo.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cmporter said:
Perhaps I'm wrong, but it looked as though the loader v.3 and the original caught up in speed at the Tales of Symphonia logo.

You know , i thought that as well , it looked like after the initial delay that the backup loader was playing things a little faster and catching up ... maybe its just wishful thinking on my part.

kiba93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i'm thinking about something

the new backup launcher 0.3 will (maybe i don't know) play backup without patching the iso
if we don't need to patch the game,is there a posibility that the loader will allow us to play GC games???

sorry if that is a dumb question
unsure.gif
unsure.gif

pure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Support for GC Backups is not planned right now afaik.
Allthough it should definitly possible once you get the Wii to Boot into the MIOS.
I'm not certain though, maybe someone with a in depth knowledge should answer this in regards of possiblity...

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
modifying the MIOS would be next level, I guess.
after the cios for the new backup loader is out, which will contain lots of memory fixes and enhanced compatibility the developers should take their deserved vacation and chill out.
Then considering of breaking into the MIOS ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu