not wiigators loader mate
tongue.gif
. altho his does have the same read speeds more or less

Luigi728

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I want to trust linkinworm, but I've saw too much fake video's about Wii hacking, so I need more evidence to believe it..

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
fishears said:
i thought i read somewhere that linkinworm was suspected of leaking waninkoko's beta... or was that something i thought I read? It's hard to remember at this time...

probably best not to start rumours you cant support - if u dont know dont mention anything ... theres an angry mob abrewing already.

kremmy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
neoalucard said:
Am I the only one who thinks putting videos on Youtube brings too much attention to the loader?
That implies:

1: That everyone didn't know about the loader already

2: That word of the new loader won't spread far and wide as soon as it's released anyway.

DarkeoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
QUOTE said:
i thought i read somewhere that linkinworm was suspected of leaking waninkoko's beta... or was that something i thought I read? It's hard to remember at this time...

Now Waninkoko is officially working on a loader which will actually be released, better not to start talking about things that may put a beta tester in trouble, 'cause if Waninkoko 's on the stuff with WIIgator, this will reduce by about 1.5 the waiting for the release, so be really careful with that...

QUOTEAm I the only one who thinks putting videos on Youtube brings too much attention to the loader?

It would be dumb to think that NINTENDo doesn't know about it, and as far as they're concerned, there're certainly waiting for the finalo loader to be released to strike back...We...i mean i dunno if it is possible, but they'd probably wages a surprise full scale attack, by WIIConnect 24 or something like...The WII can receive data while in standby mode if the WIIConnect is enabled...i assume that they can also give the consol the order to turn on and to update itself...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o