Hacking Backup Launcher by Wiigator

DPyro

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why don't the mods lock this thread and create a new one? Fresh start would fix a lot of offtopic discussion.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kremmy said:
Is anyone else planning on testing patched v. unpatched games when it comes out just for the hell of it? I've been making raw dumps of all my games so I can try it both ways.

Ill be testing both out of curiousity - not that i need to , but its something to do.
Ill test quite a few things to be honest , and of course ill be here to try to help others who get stuck
biggrin.gif

Dsthunder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
With the traffic that this site had and the amount of newbies, it is inevitable.
Trying to keep up with page after page of garbage is absolutely dizzying
wacko.gif

darktehnub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kremmy said:
Is anyone else planning on testing patched v. unpatched games when it comes out just for the hell of it? I've been making raw dumps of all my games so I can try it both ways.
I'm sure people will do it since there might be some games that the beta testers were not able to test. And the compatibility wiki will probably be re-edit for patched/non patched games. It'll grow pretty fast just like v0.1
rolleyes.gif

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dsthunder said:
With the traffic that this site had and the amount of newbies, it is inevitable.
Trying to keep up with page after page of garbage is absolutely dizzying
wacko.gif

Dont worry - a few will put the info in their signatures once the real thing is out so you'll see it fast
My signature is spread all over the place like a good jam or a bad ex girlfriend who walks off with the new neighbour who happens to be in the circus and who is flexible and fit.... but i wont go into that now , here ... the bit$^.... *sob* *sob*

anyway , check my sig for updates - your see it around the place and ill let u know in there.
biggrin.gif

Supercool330

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, it isn't that hard to believe. It was posted by linkworm, who was a beta tester for waninkoko. I assumed a while ago, when wiigator started talking about using the system menu, that if the ios was properly made it would be relatively easy to use meuloader to load the system menu with the hacked ios that can recognize burned games and then just use the system menu. This isn't really useful until bootmii comes out so that menuloader can just run on startup and patch the system menu to use the backup launcher IOS. My guess is that in the very near future, all the backup launcher will be is a hacked IOS that is loaded using menuloader (or something like it). At this point, if such an IOS was released, our best bet would be incorporating it in Starfall (or something like it).

sandemann

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
djtaz said:
brabomichel said:
he guys, i dont think its from wiigator but looks very nice found it on youtube

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=KdSB1zAME9o

hmmm that could be a fake to be honest - the discs could have been swapped when he went to homebrew channel and again when he ejected the disc right after he put it back in

I think it is real, linkinworm is well known.

Edit: Supercool330 was fastest
smile.gif

Motoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
djtaz said:
brabomichel said:
he guys, i dont think its from wiigator but looks very nice found it on youtube

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=KdSB1zAME9o

hmmm that could be a fake to be honest - the discs could have been swapped when he went to homebrew channel and again when he ejected the disc right after he put it back in

It was posted by linkinworm, a beta tester, maybe he got an update from wiigator that the rest of us beta testers didnt get

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5uh_m4VgTY4